Major rave for Christian Dior Diorskin Pure Light foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've used this NEW Diorskin Pure Light foundation for a week now and my skin has never looked better. No breakouts and no irritations. Just a beautiful coverage that is sheer and looks natural. The foundation is oil free and has SPF 15. It's the best foundation I've ever tried. I never used to use a liquid foundation daily, only a powder foundation, but now I won't go anywhere without putting this foundation on first. It makes my skin looks so great. I also pre-ordered the Diorskin powder foundation in case I need to touch up. I haven't had to touch up with this foundation though. I've only blotted in the afternoon on the T-zone. I'm so happy I found this foundation. I've used it with combination with the new No age moisturizer and I love it. My skin glows and looks so great.

D0428140113847_6f9a1.jpg

Hmmm, sounds real good! I may have to check that out. Right now I'm hating all my foundations, nothing seems to look right
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I've used this NEW Diorskin Pure Light foundation for a week now and my skin has never looked better. No breakouts and no irritations. Just a beautiful coverage that is sheer and looks natural. The foundation is oil free and has SPF 15. It's the best foundation I've ever tried. I never used to use a liquid foundation daily, only a powder foundation, but now I won't go anywhere without putting this foundation on first. It makes my skin looks so great. I also pre-ordered the Diorskin powder foundation in case I need to touch up. I haven't had to touch up with this foundation though. I've only blotted in the afternoon on the T-zone. I'm so happy I found this foundation. I've used it with combination with the new No age moisturizer and I love it. My skin glows and looks so great.
D0428140113847_6f9a1.jpg

I've tried so many foundations too from Chantecaille and Chanel to Lancome and other brands....and I've found them either not looking right on my skin or being hard to blend and just making my pores more noticable but this is not the case with this Dior Foundation.
smile.gif

Sounds great. What is your undertones? and how much is it? I need a foundation with yellow undertones and no pinks at all. I love my armani Luminious silk foundation, and i was able to find a perfect shade for my skintone, but the thing is, it's hard to get. I have to go all the way to the saks in beverly hills
icon_frown.gif
. Plus i hate going to saks. This stuff is so expensive too.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I've used this NEW Diorskin Pure Light foundation for a week now and my skin has never looked better. No breakouts and no irritations. Just a beautiful coverage that is sheer and looks natural. The foundation is oil free and has SPF 15. It's the best foundation I've ever tried. I never used to use a liquid foundation daily, only a powder foundation, but now I won't go anywhere without putting this foundation on first. It makes my skin looks so great. I also pre-ordered the Diorskin powder foundation in case I need to touch up. I haven't had to touch up with this foundation though. I've only blotted in the afternoon on the T-zone. I'm so happy I found this foundation. I've used it with combination with the new No age moisturizer and I love it. My skin glows and looks so great.
D0428140113847_6f9a1.jpg

It's $38.50. My under tones are more towards pink but I ended going with color 200 which is more yellow. It evens out my skin tone and totally blends in without looking like my face is a different color from my neck. It gives me more color. My biggest mistake with foundations has been that I typically go with the lightest shade because I'm so fair but then I end up looking like a ghost.

Wow, sounds pretty. Now I want it!!

mutcola.gif

D0428140113847_6f9a1.jpg

OMG that is such a good price. I thought it was more than that. I paid $40 for my chanel and close to $50 for armani. I will definitely check this out next.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) It's $38.50. My under tones are more towards pink but I ended going with color 200 which is more yellow. It evens out my skin tone and totally blends in without looking like my face is a different color from my neck. It gives me more color. My biggest mistake with foundations has been that I typically go with the lightest shade because I'm so fair but then I end up looking like a ghost.

Latest posts

Back