Make-Up Brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, what do y'all use?? I personally like MAC's brushes but that's coz i haven't tried any others!!! Any recommendations??

I have one Bobbi Brown Brush and I really like it. For cheaper alternative I like Sonia Kashuk brushes from Target. I also have some Chantecaille brushes and they are nice. My favorite Kabuki brush is from Aromaleigh.com. I use it to apply loose powder and it works great.

i've used TM for years & love them. i also have KA's set & a few random brushes from Anna Sui & Fresh. if you want to invest, i'd go w/either TM or KA. spendy, but really worth it.

Hiya KeaLoha, What's TM?? Brain isn't functioning properly today & TM just doesn't ring a bell with me!

sorry, Trish McEvoy. i personally think she's cornered the brush market & strongly recommend hers.

Warm welcom to Makeuptalk keaLoha!! Thanks for the info about the brushes. I gotta check Thrish McEvoy brushes out.

Oh cool, unfortunately Trish McEvoy products aren't available in Ireland but i'll check them out online anyway! Are there any in particular that you can recommend from the collection??

a must have is #5 which is designed for powder. i've used it w/her dual powder foundation & loose powders & the finish is excellent.

as for e/s, #21 & 29 are must haves IMO. you can get a push liner brush from almost any art supply store so don't bother w/hers if @ all possible.

lastly, #2B is a great blush brush. applies blush, bronzers & highlighters wonderfully for a polished look.

Most of my brushes are Sonia Kashuk, but I have one from Sephora and MAC that I really like. I'd eventually like to replace all my SK brushes w/higher end ones. I think I want to start with the Bobbi Brown Face Brush and MAC #219.

Latest posts

Back