make up from a pro

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi i need some professional help please! 

i am nearly 30 and really struggling with my foundation. when wearing no foundation my skin looks normal soon as i use foundation it looks so cakey and sinks into my lines on my forehead. iv tried different moisturisers
primers and foundations from splashing out to some high end and nothing seems to work, i exfoliate and take my make-up off before bed iv tried using spongers and brushes and setting and fixing sprays but it all looks the same at the end ..a cakey mess. im not confident enough to go out without makeup so seeing the same result daily and wasting so much money trying to find the right product is frustrating and does get me down. if any one has any advice please get in touch! thank you :)

I'm not a pro, but a beginning wannabe pro since I can't afford to pay people to do my own makeup yet!  So you've tried primer.  That's a hit or miss with people.  The next thing I would do is invest in a good setting powder.  MUFE is one of the best imho.

It can be hard to know where to go to get good make-up advice.

A good make-up consultant should be able to advise you on how to get the best make-up looks to suit you. That means to work not just with your skin-tone, hair and eye colour, but also with your personal style and personality. We all have different approaches to clothes and make-up. There are some who always go for a more natural, relaxed look or those that always follow the latest fashions and want everyone to notice them.

Whether you opt for mineral makeup or traditional makeup is your choice to make in the search for your right product. However, just remember, not all mineral makeup products are created equal. Just because it may read 100% Natural does not mean that it's right for you. There are people that have extra sensitive skin that could be allergic to any one ingredient that minerals makeup products could be formulated in.

Well being not a pro of make up so I am not very much familier of makeup and the foundation how to look better in and maintain your skin more attractive and beautiful..

Latest posts

Back