Makeover I Did On Asian Girl

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank you all for your help. I learn a lot from this board. I did her once before and the pics were horrible. She thankfully, let me do her again, armed with my new knowledge, my attempt at Asian eyes came out much better.

Not sure how they load. But you can see there is a before, Try 1, and Try 2.

Thanks for all your help.

J

i don't know if it's the lighting , but the 1st attempt (although a dramatic difference from no Mu) looks realli washed out .. like the foundation color didn't match w/her skin, the second one looks a lot better, there's more life in her face color and u did a great job on the eyes

Wow! She is a beautiful woman anyway, but I am impressed by your makeup application skills. You really brought out her best features while maintaining a very clean and classic look.

wow, great job!!! both are great, but the last attempt is AMAZING! you did a great job! thanks so much for sharing
smile.gif
was she happy with the results?

Love the second look, so neutral and perfect!

Not to sure about hte first one, could be lighting like others sugested. the heavy eyeliner might be a bit to much though, but looks great otherwise
biggrin.gif

You did a great job! I definitely perfer the second makeover pic, although I think the girls are right about the lighting in the other one. Good job!

Latest posts

Back