Makeover I Did On Asian Girl

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MakeupJ I just wanted to thank you all for your help. I learn a lot from this board. I did her once before and the pics were horrible. She thankfully, let me do her again, armed with my new knowledge, my attempt at Asian eyes came out much better.
Not sure how they load. But you can see there is a before, Try 1, and Try 2.

Thanks for all your help.

J

this is my 10th post, so that i can view ur FOTD~ i m so want to view ur FOTD~ now i can after this post~hoooray

Hi MakeupJ

I like both Try 1 and Try 2.
icon7.gif
Very good job.
icon14.gif

Great skills! I think she looks the best in the 3rd photo.

Just a thought, not criticising or anything. :)

Perhaps you could try experimenting and see how it turns out:

- not joining the e/l on the outer corners of the eyes (might help to open up the eyes)

- a darkish shade on the lids, avoiding pale colours (I find that light colours make my asian eyes appear smaller).

- less bronzer. Try bronzer + some rouge = a slight reddish bronze effect (a personal preference, I like some colour on the face)

- slightly darker brows? Her hair is very dark.

Ahhh. Thank you guys for your imput. I love this website. I can attest that my makeup skills and confidence has improved from reading this website and fawning over the FOTD's.

Thanks again.

Originally Posted by MakeupJ I just wanted to thank you all for your help. I learn a lot from this board. I did her once before and the pics were horrible. She thankfully, let me do her again, armed with my new knowledge, my attempt at Asian eyes came out much better.
Not sure how they load. But you can see there is a before, Try 1, and Try 2.

Thanks for all your help.

J

Nice! A lot better!

Back