Quantcast

Makeover I did on my mommy!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
WOW, great job! she looks so glamorous! thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
She looks awesome!!! Great job. I agree with what the others say...she's pretty both with or without mu:)

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for all of your compliments :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think she doesn't mind the "feel" of makeup, she just doesn't like the look of it... she grew up on a farm, and shes always running, or climbing or skiing... shes just not very glam. She does wear mascara and lipgloss occasionally but she always just ends up putting the mascara in the middle of her eyelashes no matter how many times I show her how to do it properly.

and the lips :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I used a retired mac lipstick, with lipglass ontop of it.. I don't remember the name of it (I have it sitting in the car somewhere!) But I will find out!

Thank you!! I can't take that much credit, every time she has gone to a makeup artist she has come out looking great because she has a awesome foundation for makeup. Even just the coverup, and mascara make a big difference. Thank you very much :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you!!! and I do all the time :icon_chee

Reaction score
simply amazing...:icon_eek: she looks 15 years younger, so fresh and pretty!:clap

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that beautiful before and after picture. She is lovely with and without makeup, but BOY what a knockout with makeup...beautiful beautiful woman!!!!:clap

Reaction score
She really does look great either way!!! It's a very natural look. I'm suprised she didn't like it. Her smile seems very genuine!!

Reaction score
Wow, it's an unbelievable difference! I didn't even think it was the same person. Great job! :icon_bigg

Reaction score
I love that. She does look a lot younger with the makeup and her skin just glows. Fantastic!

Reaction score
:icon_love Great job you did on her! I really like it. She does look younger with mu on.

Reaction score
wow cant believe she didnt like it.. I think she looks great

Latest posts