Makeover I did on my mommy!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I did this makeover on my mom for her business cards. She usually wears no make up at all... and I think she is very pretty!!! But she should try to put on a little mascara, foundation etc.

Before

before.jpg

After

after.jpg

She actually ended up hating it!!! I don't think she likes the look/feel of makeup. She is a pretty outdoorsy person. but here it is!

:icon_chee

Your mom is pretty!! She looks great without MU but I love the look you done on her, and her hair is gorgeous!

YOu did great job!! She looks so much better with not so many cosmetic used (I suppose??). Try to convince her to put some foundation and mascara at least!! She have so beautiful eyes !!

OMG! thats an excellent job! dont take this the wrong way, but i think you made her look 10 years younger! shes very beautiful.

Ditto! She looks fab anyway but honestly i think she looks younger with the make up! You did a fantastic job, well done

Holy crap!

Wow!,she looks amazing with makeup,and so much younger.

Your mum's gorgeous!:icon_chee

wowwww.. ur mom looks so gorgeous.. definitely a hottie..

awesome job, girl :clap

Wow, you did a great job!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Your mom does look good without makeup, but the after picture is just so much softer and younger looking. I don't understand how she could have hated it - she looks so pretty!

Wow, she looks so glam with makeup! She does look great without already, so you are just improving on what she has naturally! And I think the mu makes her look younger too, she looks so radiant.:icon_chee

Is there a particular thing she didn't like, or did she not like any of it? I think her skin looks great with the mu, and she would probably still look really good if she skipped the the eye mu and just used mascara, maybe eyeliner just on the upper lid, if she feels too made-up! The brows also make a big difference!

I also really like the lips -- what did you use? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Damn! you have one hot momma! You did a great job on her makeup. She has such a lovely foundation to start with, but I have to agree that it knocked lots of years off of her. She's a knock-out!

Latest posts

Back