Makeover I did on my mommy!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks awesome!!! Great job. I agree with what the others say...she's pretty both with or without mu:)

Thank you everyone for all of your compliments :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think she doesn't mind the "feel" of makeup, she just doesn't like the look of it... she grew up on a farm, and shes always running, or climbing or skiing... shes just not very glam. She does wear mascara and lipgloss occasionally but she always just ends up putting the mascara in the middle of her eyelashes no matter how many times I show her how to do it properly.

and the lips :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I used a retired mac lipstick, with lipglass ontop of it.. I don't remember the name of it (I have it sitting in the car somewhere!) But I will find out!

Thank you!! I can't take that much credit, every time she has gone to a makeup artist she has come out looking great because she has a awesome foundation for makeup. Even just the coverup, and mascara make a big difference. Thank you very much :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you!!! and I do all the time :icon_chee

Thanks for sharing that beautiful before and after picture. She is lovely with and without makeup, but BOY what a knockout with makeup...beautiful beautiful woman!!!!:clap

She really does look great either way!!! It's a very natural look. I'm suprised she didn't like it. Her smile seems very genuine!!

Wow, it's an unbelievable difference! I didn't even think it was the same person. Great job! :icon_bigg

:icon_love Great job you did on her! I really like it. She does look younger with mu on.

Latest posts

Back