Makeovers by Jen & Aquilah

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, when Jennifer stayed the weekend with me this past weekend, we practiced our skills on others... Jennifer did my makeup, and I did hers... I'm nowhere near as good as she is, and I'm not used to putting makeup on others! She'll only let me post a pic of her eyes though, so that's all you get of her makeover
frown.gif

Okay, I totally forgot what Jen said she used on me aside from Aquadisiac and Shroom by MAC... Kitten by Stila... Oh, Tarte Park Avenue Princess ... MAC Nightfish Fluidline... And a Milani e/s that's comparable to MAC's Black Tied... BrowZings in Dark... Hopefully she can tell you the rest!

I used on Jen: Shroom, Pompous Blue (Lids), Blue Edge (Crease)... Delphic Fluidline...

Oh, and forgive my hair! It was a LONG day, and I look ROUGH!!! LMAO!

I love the way she did your brows, they look more natural. I love the way you blended her eyeshadows, I can never pull a smokey eye like that, good job girls
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bluebird26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the way she did your brows, they look more natural. I love the way you blended her eyeshadows, I can never pull a smokey eye like that, good job girls
smile.gif
Yeah, the Wonder Brow is thicker than my brows are, so it's kinda hard to get it to work right... Especially when I put powder over it... I think I oughta get the BrowZings... All Jen used was the wax
smile.gif

I thought i had replyed to this post! I thik you both look great and you both have unusual eyes.Very striking.

Back