Quantcast

Makeup brush roll

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I won a makeup brush roll on Ebay fo $10 and I can't wait to get it. Ebay is awesome!

Reaction score
WOO HOO!!! Let's hear it for EBAY!!! I love ebay too!!!

Congrats!!!! That's really a steal!!

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I won a makeup brush roll on Ebay fo $10 and I can't wait to get it. Ebay is awesome!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU WOO HOO!!! Let's hear it for EBAY!!! I love ebay too!!!
Congrats!!!! That's really a steal!!

I thought it was a good deal too, considering I saw kevyn aucoin's for $42.

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I love KA's line, but everything is so doggone expensive.
Glad you didnt have to spend $42 for his (whew!!)

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I thought it was a good deal too, considering I saw kevyn aucoin's for $42.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Oh yeah. I love KA's line, but everything is so doggone expensive.
Glad you didnt have to spend $42 for his (whew!!)
I know, it's $350 if you buy his makeup brushes as a set. You can also buy the brushes individually

Liz

Reaction score
i want some stuff of his. of course i want his brush set. lol. but $300+

Reaction score
Thats great! I saw a bunch at the show I was at... but they were with brushes... I have about all the brushes I need for what I use, so I just wanted the roll

Reaction score
That is a great price, enjoy them

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I won a makeup brush roll on Ebay fo $10 and I can't wait to get it. Ebay is awesome!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thats great! I saw a bunch at the show I was at... but they were with brushes... I have about all the brushes I need for what I use, so I just wanted the roll
I have the brushes I need too, that is why I just needed the roll.

Reaction score
I want a brush easel like the one Trisha has at work. It's like a little vinyl easel with elastic loops across it so you can use it to hold double ended brushes too. I can't seem to find one anywhere though

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lealabell I want a brush easel like the one Trisha has at work. It's like a little vinyl easel with elastic loops across it so you can use it to hold double ended brushes too. I can't seem to find one anywhere though
I was searching the internet and came across claudiascases.com. It looked like they had them there. You might want to try an art supply store. I hope this helps

Reaction score
I've been checking out UK based art sites but I can't find one. I'm reluctant to order stuff from the US unless it's exactly what I want because it's such a fuss to send stuff back if you buy international.

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lealabell I want a brush easel like the one Trisha has at work. It's like a little vinyl easel with elastic loops across it so you can use it to hold double ended brushes too. I can't seem to find one anywhere though
that sounds interesting. do you or trisha have any pics of it or something similar?

Liz

Reaction score
is it from stila that is only for stila mua?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 is it from stila that is only for stila mua? I finally got my makeup brush roll in the mail and it's so cool.

Latest posts