Makeup Holiday Collections 2018

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's time to get the Holiday Makeup thread going. Please add any 2018 holiday makeup collections in this thread.

Here is Cle De Peau Holiday Collection

cle de peau holiday 2018 2.jpg

Lancôme is bringing back their Rose highlighter powder for the holidays. Has anyone used this? Thoughts?

The Cle de Peau photo is about the prettiest thing I have ever seen. I must run from this thread. ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is Cle De Peau Holiday Collection

View attachment 20873
I'm in love with this image. ? I looked on the company site - it is Alice in Wonderland theme. The beautiful eye shadow and pressed powder compacts can be refilled.  Something to love and keep forever. Very, very beautiful and romantic. 

Isn't it beautiful @EdithS2??! I was loving the picture as well! I'm staying away from the site as well but just wanted to post it here. ?

Lancôme is bringing back their Rose highlighter powder for the holidays. Has anyone used this? Thoughts?
So Romantic! The say it's inspired by a 1950s French Bijou box. Makes me wish I liked highlighters more. I would be afraid to use it and ruin the perfect rose shape. But it is so glamorous! 

Edit: I just read that the rose shape does not wear down, apparently. I guess the rose is not entirely made of powder, but the powder covers the rose structure somehow? I'm not sure. If I needed highlighter, I would consider this a good investment, as it looks like something you could keep forever, like the Cle de Peau compacts. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So Romantic! The say it's inspired by a 1950s French Bijou box. Makes me wish I liked highlighters more. I would be afraid to use it and ruin the perfect rose shape. But it is so glamorous! 

Edit: I just read that the rose shape does not wear down, apparently. I guess the rose is not entirely made of powder, but the powder covers the rose structure somehow? I'm not sure. If I needed highlighter, I would consider this a good investment, as it looks like something you could keep forever, like the Cle de Peau compacts. 
Interesting that it doesn't wear down. I like the look of this and like you said something to keep as a keepsake for sure. Very pretty.

Armani has a limited edition fragrance for the Holidays. The fragrance is infused with pearl flakes.

armani holiday fragrance 2018.jpg

Latest posts

Back