Makeup Pet Peeves?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
exactly! I saw sooo many girls like that I used to think if the skin got any air at all.....

Originally Posted by Anya1976 omg i forgot to add the eyeshadow and no mascara i hate that my brother's girlfriend does that on occassion it bugs the heck outta me you are right it does look like she forgot to finish and yes the brown/black lip liner and the mourge beige lipstick lol that's exactly what i was picturing in my head that's what alot of those chicks on jerry springer wear lol (we see it alot in the chicago area too lol)

Originally Posted by lilla exactly! I saw sooo many girls like that I used to think if the skin got any air at all..... can't stand spackle like foundation lol

Originally Posted by lilla I always lick my lips and then peel them when they start to crack
icon_sad.gif
you peel them? you'd be the person i chase around with lipbalm lol

Originally Posted by Naturally Okay ..let's pick THIS one apart! Yes ..the mascara that is SOOO clumped on ..the eyeliner that is SO thick that she's got NASTY eyeboogers from it ..GOD I HATE LINER BOOGERS! And the lips ..her lips WTF! Okay ..these eyebrows ..or fake ones! HELLO! She's the EPITOMY (sp) of a BAD MU DAY! oh yea tammy faye needs a make over big time.... she needs to just wash that caked on mascara i think the first coat could go back to the 60's lol

Originally Posted by charms23 UGH! Bad mental image! lmao sorry but you need a hammer and chisel to get all that stuff off

Originally Posted by charms23 When she was on surreal life (she was in it, right?) did anyone AT ALL see her without any makeup? i watched and no i never saw her without it

Originally Posted by charms23 That's kinda scary. oh yea i agree.very scary

she never went into the pool or anything either

It's a stress thing.. and if they are cracked I don't even know I am doing it then I get these sores look ugly...

Originally Posted by Anya1976 you peel them? you'd be the person i chase around with lipbalm lol

Originally Posted by lilla It's a stress thing.. and if they are cracked I don't even know I am doing it then I get these sores look ugly... i'd still chase ya around with a lipbalm lol when's your birthday i am sending you some burt's bees lipbalm lol

No wonder she didn't go to the pool.. the water might change color after all that mu.. Alright. I am going to be nice and say no more

Originally Posted by Anya1976 oh yea i agree.very scary

she never went into the pool or anything either

Originally Posted by lilla No wonder she didn't go to the pool.. the water might change color after all that mu.. Alright. I am going to be nice and say no more LMAO that's too funny

That's so a pet peeve of mine - if you're going to bother to wear e/s, at least put on some mascara. It reallt doesn't look done without it.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme That's so a pet peeve of mine - if you're going to bother to wear e/s, at least put on some mascara. It reallt doesn't look done without it. i'm with ya totally!!

lol! i don't think it've ever seen anyone without mascara when they have their eye shadow on.
icon_eek.gif

I have... you guys are right; mascara really finishes it. It is like you made a cake but didn't put frosting on it....

Originally Posted by Liz lol! i don't think it've ever seen anyone without mascara when they have their eye shadow on.
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Liz lol! i don't think it've ever seen anyone without mascara when they have their eye shadow on.
icon_eek.gif
i should take a picture of my brother's girlfriend sometime.... she does it all the time her eyes look naked when she does it

actually, one time, i think i forgot mascara. i looked in the mirror and it did look weird. i was like, for having makeup on, i don't look right...? and it was because i didn't have mascara. lol. thank god i haven't gone out in public like that though.

Originally Posted by Liz actually, one time, i think i forgot mascara. i looked in the mirror and it did look weird. i was like, for having makeup on, i don't look right...? and it was because i didn't have mascara. lol. thank god i haven't gone out in public like that though. *oops* that happened to me too. only that I left the house like that. no big deal, my lashes are naturally pretty, just pretty thin.

Originally Posted by Arielle *oops* that happened to me too. only that I left the house like that. no big deal, my lashes are naturally pretty, just pretty thin. i'm sure i have left without mascara once or twice but i just can't think of any time.

I guess my biggest makeup pet peeve would be when people get older but don't change their makeup. You just can't expect your frosty Wet N Wild eye shadow that you bought in 6th grade to still look good on you when you're 40.

Latest posts

Back