Makeup Pet Peeves?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What drives you crazy???

mine are:

dark or black lipliner and light lipstick or even no lipstick just drawn around the lips and walk out the door.

shaved off eyebrows and redrawn brows in a constant suprised look or way too thin or in somewhat of a clownish fashion. makes me want to pass out brow stencils.

Originally Posted by charms23 The one thing I can think of right now that really bugs me is when eyebrows are left unplucked and messy. I just can't stand it, but I guess it's cause I'm a dork about plucking mine regularly. oh yea I hate that too. I am pretty good about keeping mine up unless i am trying to regrow them to pluck them in a different way or something.

I don't have to pluck my brows - they just don't grow anymore..lol What bothers me is people who bath in perfume (especially if its a crappy smelling fragrance...) Its so gross that you can almost taste it in your mouth after the person leaves the building....it just creeps up the walls and lingers for ever...However, "THEY" don't smell it on themselves.....Its almost like a person with a bad case of B.O - & can't smell themselves!!!., Meanwhile, the wallpaper is peeling off the walls !!!!! How gross ! Originally Posted by Anya1976 oh yea I hate that too. I am pretty good about keeping mine up unless i am trying to regrow them to pluck them in a different way or something.

Originally Posted by K*O* I don't have to pluck my brows - they just don't grow anymore..lol What bothers me is people who bath in perfume (especially if its a crappy smelling fragrance...) Its so gross that you can almost taste it in your mouth after the person leaves the building....it just creeps up the walls and lingers for ever...However, "THEY" don't smell it on themselves.....Its almost like a person with a bad case of B.O - & can't smell themselves!!!., Meanwhile, the wallpaper is peeling off the walls !!!!! How gross ! i felt like that when my friend wore sunflowers, i could never stand that perfume it was too strong for how much she'd spray on herself.

Thats right...you just wanna puke!!!.... Hey Angela, where were you for a few days? I didn't see you posting anything over the weekend., maybe I miss it., but were you online ??? Curious???? Originally Posted by Anya1976 i felt like that when my friend wore sunflowers, i could never stand that perfume it was too strong for how much she'd spray on herself.

Originally Posted by K*O* Thats right...you just wanna puke!!!.... Hey Angela, where were you for a few days? I didn't see you posting anything over the weekend., maybe I miss it., but were you online ??? Curious???? no i haven't posted much lately.

Originally Posted by charms23 Yeah I noticed that too...trying to wean yourself off mut a little bit?
wink.gif
no not that at all i love this site.

I can't stand men or women using a lot of parfume and thinking they don't bother anyone!!! I also don't like the lipliner thing. I think it shouldn't be so obvious, some women do outer parts of their lips to make their lips look bigger but looks just horrible when they don't use the right color l/g or l/s
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by lilla I also don't like the lipliner thing. I think it shouldn't be so obvious, some women do outer parts of their lips to make their lips look bigger but looks just horrible when they don't use the right color l/g or l/s
icon_eek.gif
i have to agree. my older cousin (she's 34) when i was down in fla she was using eyeliner as lipliner so i of course said something to her she thought she looked hot (oh yea she used it with a white like lipstick) i just shook my head

i don't like when someone wears a white/cream/light pink frost color as a whole wash. it reminds me of like the 90's or something. i like when it's a subtle wash with something that's similar to your skintone.

Originally Posted by Liz i don't like when someone wears a white/cream/light pink frost color as a whole wash. it reminds me of like the 90's or something. i like when it's a subtle wash with something that's similar to your skintone. oh yea the whole white shadows as a wash is just not right

It just makes the face look funky!!!

Originally Posted by Anya1976 oh yea the whole white shadows as a wash is just not right

I don't like when people put on 10 thousand coats of mascara and look like freaks a la Tammy Faye Baker.

20040703_330.jpg

I agree w/ the perfume... and I also hate mismatched foundation... orange face - white neck.. UGH!
icon_eek.gif
And also about lining outside the lips... that is so obvious I just wanna scream!
tongue.gif

i don't like unkept eye brows either!!!! you see how i am with mine. lol.

Scaryyyyy!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I don't like when people put on 10 thousand coats of mascara and look like freaks a la Tammy Faye Baker.
20040703_330.jpg

Originally Posted by Marisol I don't like when people put on 10 thousand coats of mascara and look like freaks a la Tammy Faye Baker.
20040703_330.jpg

*scans my FOTD pics* i like drama lashes but i don't like to look like tammy with them all clumped together.

i agree with everything you girls have said!

i also don't like when blush isn't blended in and looks just so artificial. i also can't stand mascara on the top lid. WIPE THAT SHIT OFF WITH A Q-TIP!

i also can't stand crusty lips, especially with lipstick/pencil over it, which accentuates it even more.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I agree w/ the perfume... and I also hate mismatched foundation... orange face - white neck.. UGH!
icon_eek.gif
And also about lining outside the lips... that is so obvious I just wanna scream!
tongue.gif
i agree with this one too. or when people use a self tanner on their face and neglect their neck. that bugs the hell outta me.

Originally Posted by Jennifer i also can't stand crusty lips, especially with lipstick/pencil over it, which accentuates it even more. i know! i won't wear gloss or l/s if my lips are dry. i will rub them off or use my dr.feelgood lip stuff to excoliate my lips. that's why i have lip balm everywhere.

Latest posts

Back