MakeupTalk and the Alexa Toolbar

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Calling all Internet Explorer users that ALSO frequent MakeupTalk!
biggrin.gif

Could we respectfully request that you install this toolbar here:Alexa toolbar here

stop_pop_up_120_30.gif

What are the benefits of this toolbar for MuT? It logs page views into MuT's Alexa Rating. This is very implortant for the linkback, traffic, page ranking of MuT. In other words, it HELPS MuT tons and should ultimately bring more users!

Clilck here to read about the benefits of the Alexa Toolbar

Of course this is completely up to you though, but can you let me know if you install it?

i would, but the link doesn't work for me. WHY DO THESE LINKS NEVER WORK FOR ME?!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Calling all Internet Explorer users that ALSO frequent MakeupTalk!
biggrin.gif

Could we respectfully request that you install this toolbar here:Alexa toolbar here

What are the benefits of this toolbar for MuT? It logs page views into MuT's Alexa Rating. This is very implortant for the linkback, traffic, page ranking of MuT. In other words, it HELPS MuT tons and should ultimately bring more users!

Of course this is completely up to you though, but can you let me know if you install it?

i use firefox too

Originally Posted by Tony(admin)

Calling all Internet Explorer users that ALSO frequent MakeupTalk!
biggrin.gif

BUMP, please do this for MUT?

I just installed it..seemed to work so far. although I don´t know what it´s for..I don´t have any computer knowledge.

HTH!

Originally Posted by Arielle

I just installed it..seemed to work so far. although I don´t know what it´s for..I don´t have any computer knowledge.
HTH!

Thank you very much! When you view MUT with it installed, it will help the rating for mut. Plus it has some nice features

Originally Posted by Tony(admin)

Thank you very much! When you view MUT with it installed, it will help the rating for mut. Plus it has some nice features

BUMP
Please install if you frequent MakeupTalk and use Internet explorer

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Calling all Internet Explorer users that ALSO frequent MakeupTalk!
biggrin.gif

stop_pop_up_120_30.gif

Well i've installed it and didin't have a single problemo.

Latest posts

Back