Quantcast

MakeupTalk Image/Picture gallery!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi Users!!! Please visit the new Makeup Image/Picture gallery right here:

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gallery

Post up your MU images in the right categories and let us know what you all think right here!

By the way, user's image uploads count towards your POST COUNT on here too!!!

Thanks and happy imaging!

BUMP! Update to the gallery:

Description

Play media files (audio, video) inline when viewed in the Gallery instead of having to download first.

Supports most popular media players such as Windows Media Player, Quicktime, and Real Player. Also includes a method for playing flash video FLV files and even embedding YouTube videos!

Demo

• Windows Media Player (WMV | MPG | WAV)
  • Flash (SWF)
  • Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
  • Real Audio Player (RAM)
  • YouTube (Embedded)
  • QuickTime (MOV)
  • Custom Audio/Video (FLV | MP3)
FeaturesThis modification will play media files inline within the Gallery instead of the visitor first having to download the file to their local PC. Some benefits of doing this are to (a) allow media files to be used as eCards which come out really nice looking and also to ( B) make it a little bit harder for people to download your media files (will slow them down but not stop them) which hopefully means that a link to your site is what ends up being distributed instead of the actual media file itself.

• Supports Windows Media Player, Flash, Adobe Acrobat, Real Audio Player, and Quicktime.
  • Supports embedded YouTube videos! By uploading a preview image with a specified prefix then the corresponding YouTube video will displayed embedded.
  • Supports up two two custom audio/video players. That allows you to add your own players without having to touch any PHP code.
  • Custom Audio/Video Player #1 comes pre-configured for playing Flash Video (FLV) files and MP3 files!

Liz

Reaction score
where will it be located? will it always be at the top where it links to it?

Reaction score
Very cool idea,its great to see the colors.I have to get cracking with taking pics!Great job Tony !

Reaction score
Does anyone know - if I wanted to change my avatar to a photo I uploaded in the gallery, - how do I do that?

Reaction score
Amethyst click here to read about how to change your avatar

Originally Posted by Amethyst

Does anyone know - if I wanted to change my avatar to a photo I uploaded in the gallery, - how do I do that?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Naturally

Okay ...having a problem ..HOW do I get MY images into my own name under the Member's Images? When I go to upload them ..that category doesn't come up (Members Images).
I have an update or new Notepad I want to submit and need to add the images also! Tony ..can I send the files to you? Let me know!

Oh when you post, they automatically are arranged in your section no matter where you post them. There isn't an exclusive section just for one. Just post them up into whereever, then go here: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal...mages.php?c=28 and click on Naturally

Reaction score
tony,

i just visited the gallery.

so much to see. i didn't realize that there were so many different catgories.

i thought that there were only pictures of mut members and the tuts

(should look into that)

anyway, as soon as i get some pics of my life- family, friends etc..i'll start posting.

i will need help in the posting dept. never posted pics before

i like it

Latest posts