MakeUpTalk's Face Chart

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Reija! This will even prove useful at the mu counters when you get your face done but aren't able to buy all of the products you're lemming!

You can also use it for your FOTD posts. You can either type your products in or write them and scan it and throw your pic on top!!

Originally Posted by Charmaine OMG that's the best idea ever!! I think the lovely ladies who post FOTDs should try to do this one. I'm sure it will help a lot of members! Yes...what a great idea. Thanks for posting this Reija. Also they could be used to create different makeup looks for different occassion's. A brill idea!

I'm confused. i see most MAC counters in Macys have these face charts everywhere. Do you actually use real make up and brushes to color the charts on paper/speciall paper?

I should print one out... Maybe it'll come in handy for more than my FOTDs someday!

Thanks for the chart Reija
smile.gif

Im new here... glad to be among such talented artists! I wanted to thank you for this chart, I have been looking for one!

Back