MakeUpTalk's Face Chart

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou, Reija! You're a life saver... I'll definitely be using these!
lovelovee.gif

That's an excellent idea! Lol, i've only been here 5 minutes and already picked up a nice tip! Great for remembering particular 'looks' you've created ~ top marks! Ta! xx

I was wondering what kind of paper do you use to make the copies of the face chart. This is great to take on your freelance jobs. Great idea!!

Originally Posted by ninahxd /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm confused. i see most MAC counters in Macys have these face charts everywhere. Do you actually use real make up and brushes to color the charts on paper/speciall paper? Originally Posted by Iris27643 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was wondering what kind of paper do you use to make the copies of the face chart. This is great to take on your freelance jobs. Great idea!! Originally Posted by pretty_94134 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thaks for the chart. Will have to get some textured paper and use it with clients. ninahxd and Iris27643, you girls read my mind! I'm guessing, you would have to use real makeup, but what is this "textured" paper? And where could I buy it?
Thanks guys!

Back