MakeUpTalk's Face Chart

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wanted to post this for all of us! Hope any of you all can put this to use!

face-chart.gif

And here is a FULL FACE CHART

1634-macfacechart.jpg

Thanks Reij! Gotta copy this... maybe we can all copy it and fill it in with our FOTD pix???
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sorry to be stupid but what do we use this for? Do you print it off & keep it at home or what?? I feel like such a thicko!

Hi Girls, If you wanna just see the BLANK one click here

Also, if you see any improve ments that can be made to this, let me know and I can edit it for ya

Originally Posted by Laura

Sorry to be stupid but what do we use this for? Do you print it off & keep it at home or what?? I feel like such a thicko!

Your not stupid Laura, I am wondering the same thing.
icon_confused.gif
Nice chart though

Originally Posted by Laura Sorry to be stupid but what do we use this for? Do you print it off & keep it at home or what?? I feel like such a thicko!

Originally Posted by Shoediva Your not stupid Laura, I am wondering the same thing.
icon_confused.gif
Nice chart though If you've ever been to a MAC counter or even Clinique they have these for when you get make over. It helps you remember where and what you had on.

Seeeee!!!! I knew they were good for sumpin!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki

If you've ever been to a MAC counter or even Clinique they have these for when you get make over. It helps you remember where and what you had on.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Seeeee!!!! I knew they were good for sumpin!!
wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
You don't understand, this is so helpful for freelancers. You meet with a bride sometimes a month before the wedding and you sort of forget what the look was. But this will help out soooo much!
icon_smile.gif

Oh ok cool! Thanks for explaining it to myself & shoey FacesbyNiki!!

Thank you Reija,....i print this,...this verry nice sketch,..perfect!!!!
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back