MakeupTalk's Powerful Member Info Page!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, I am "looking' in that picture LOL
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by SalsaBelle1983

I'd say British or European, I spose it depends on who Im talking to & the context!!
And I have to agree, you are a "looker"! xxx
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh I knew that! Thanks SalsaTrish
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by SalsaBelle1983

I meant it in a nice way!! LOL
I figured out how to do the thumbnails! Thanks so much for your help xxx

Trisha x

This is an interesting message!! At anyrate, I am stepping in to WELCOME you to MakeupTalk.com! I am sure every one else will also

Originally Posted by mrsjuliet

xxxxx

Thanks Sadie!MC. Nice to have you here also. Hopefully you can located all the bells and whistles of MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by SadieMC

WoW! I just would like to say that you have SO many features on this website! I think it may take me quite a while to find my way around here but I really love all the extra stuff you did!Wonderful website!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by KaliKat very impressive make up site. As a make up and product junkie, great job!!! Welcome KaliKat! I'm Janelle - from NY... nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
If you ever need help, just PM a moderator & we'll be glad to help you out! Thanks for becoming a new member! Enjoy! <TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Welcome to MUT Kalikat! </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thank you very much. Hi! Welcome! I'm Tony leading programmer here. Yes, alot of love and caring has gone into Makeuptalk from alot of the moderators also!

Happy to have you!

Originally Posted by KaliKat

very impressive make up site. As a make up and product junkie, great job!!!

Whoa...Tony, World Traveler....Janelle & I don't leave the zip code !!! LOL

Originally Posted by K*O* Whoa...Tony, World Traveler....Janelle & I don't leave the zip code !!! LOL HUH? Ma... What are you talking about???
icon_eek.gif
You should reply w/ quotes so we know which post you're referring to...
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

HUH? Ma... What are you talking about???
icon_eek.gif
You should reply w/ quotes so we know which post you're referring to...
icon_wink.gif

LMAO Janelle, go easy on your mom, give her a call

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LMAO Janelle, go easy on your mom, give her a call LOL...

Janelle,.......Help!!!! LOL....OMG!!!....I always forget how to post reply's cause I never check if there's a page 2 or 3 etc...I just hit any reply button to answer something.... - I was referring to Tony being world traveler cause he's been to the UK years back he mentioned....LOL..... That's why I said referring to his post , that we're lucky if we leave the zip code !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Janelle,.......Help!!!! LOL....OMG!!!....I always forget how to post reply's cause I never check if there's a page 2 or 3 etc...I just hit any reply button to answer something.... - I was referring to Tony being world traveler cause he's been to the UK years back he mentioned....LOL..... That's why I said referring to his post , that we're lucky if we leave the zip code !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh... just hit the reply button thats on the bottom of the person's post - on the lower right side - says "Reply" in a pink box - that will quote that post in your reply.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh... just hit the reply button thats on the bottom of the person's post - on the lower right side - says "Reply" in a pink box - that will quote that post in your reply. Like this???? oh, ok.....I'll try & remember next time.....(such an ass!!!!) lol

Back