Making Apple Jam at Home

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings!

I am not expert at making jams at home but this time, I decide to give a surprise to my kids who love fruit jams. Though I planned to make a variety of fruit jams in this regard but now, I am starting from apple jam. I saw several videos at YouTube to make jams at home and many of them uses the peeling. I also love to have peeling in jams that's why I am looking to buy a good apple corer to avoid the cutting hassle that's why I am looking for a good apple corer from here and it would be great if you will recommend a good quality one on the basis of your personal experience.

On the other hand, I am also willing to know should I use a small amount of gelatin to get a shop like jam? Do you think it would be a right idea? As in videos, I noticed that YouTubers are only using sugar, lemon drops and apple to make apple jam. You suggestions would be highly appreciated and I am waiting for your serious responses. 

apple-jam.jpg

I make less caloric jam. 
Cut the apples in half.  
Clean out the middle. And I put in the microwave for a regimen of cooking vegetables or fruits (it's 3-4 minutes). Apple can be sprinkled with cinnamon or ginger to taste. 
If the apples are ready - blend and serve to pancakes or pancakes

Back