Making over myself -opinions please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:icon_eek:

you look HOT, andi! i love that! while the foundation DOES look good, i prefer hyper real on you more. either way, you look great!

i'm so glad you're liking that gloss :icon_chee

Gorgeous Andi!

I don't think the fndt looks orange at all on those pics you posted.

You look glowy though not orange, at least from my monitor.

I really love the 5th pic of you in your first post. Just beautiful. They all are, but there's something about the pose. Your make-up looks really good.

not orange-y at all! just glowy and gorgeous! LOVE this look! think i'll try to recreate it myself! but i'm not blonde, and you know Hugh likes the blondes! :icon_roll

AWW You HOT Sweety...verrypreetyface,...You know ,.. I more love

the 5th pics of you in your first post,.Naturaly gorgeous,..But your Make up always Verry Good,...nice Job!!:icon_smil

Andrea this pics of you my vaforite hehe!!

Ooh, I love this look on you! And ITA, you do look like Barbie, I think it is because you have delicate facial features, like your nose and cheeks. Either way, this is GORGEOUS on you, and you def. need to work it more!:icon_chee

Wow Andrea, you really do look hot! Great look for you! You definitelly should do that eye make-up look more often! :clap

Andrea Just gorgeous, Your eyes look amazing and your poses Wooohooo! I think that foundation was a bit orangey, but it was probably the light. I also think you need a tad more color on your lips to balance it out. Not a lot, just a bit more. Great Job!

you look great!! i love the lipgloss and ur eyes look amazing especially in the day light, and iv got a playboy necklace jus like that :icon_chee

andrea i went to sephora and tried that gloss and i loveddd it, but i had to get gifts so i couldnt get it but your right it is a perfect nude:icon_chee and it smelled so good!

yay, glad to hear that! I hope you get it after christmas, I wanna see it on you in a FOTD :icon_bigg

thanks for the comments, everybody.

I finally decided the foundation really IS too orange so I gave it to my mum, and since the MAC MA used it on her during a makeover we know it´s perfect for her

Andi, I like the pics! sorry I saw this so late but I really like it. :icon_love

Hi again Andrea! Let Me Get this Clear......You did this Yourself????

O.K.

Point One: You need to do this to me. As I am totally incapable.

Point Two: If you ever fail at medical school (which you won't) you could become a Makeup Artist, High Fashion Model or Movie Star.

Point Three: Honey, please stay away from my boyfriend. I'm begging you.

Point Four: This has nothing to do with your makeup, but you look a little sad in these photos. What's going on? Is/was it the Texas thing?

Point Five: Sorry if Point Four was too personal. I just get very personal very fast. Sorry. I'll try to control myself.

*lol* thanks for the kind words. here are the answers:icon_chee

#1: I wouldn´t mind, come over to austria, switzerland is not too far away

#2: aww, I´ll leave the MA proffession to Liz, Trisha, Joy (hopefully Leila too!) and all the other more talented MuT Girls. I wouldn´t complain of the modeling/acting thing though *lol* but I´d get bored with that soon so med school is my way

#3: *haha* yeah, no problem I don´t steal boyfriends.

#4: nope, these pics were when everything was ok. I guess it´s all good now too, but I had a very rough time for like 4 days, but that´s over. I should stop overdramatizing everything so fast

#5: no problem, sweetie. I`m the same, I go ahead asking people personal questions just cause I don´t mind talking about my personal life either

:icon_redf Okay, I hope you don't mind but I haven't had time to read all the posts. If you posted something about it I probably missed it. Is he visiting his family for the holidays? You're a sweatheart and hope he knows what he's got!

yeah, he´s back home in texas cause he hasn´t seen his family in close to 2 years I think. let me tell you, he´s an even bigger sweetheart *lol* and yeah I think he knows what he has...I´m so glad I found him.

and no, I don´t mind at all sweetie :icon_bigg

:icon_roll I feel so lost with bunch of new posts hun. I just read your post for the Christmas presents and it says that he is gone to visit. I felt like "duuuuhhh" for asking in this thread. I also saw the beautiful pics of the earring he gave you! That is so great! They are gorgeous and they look perfect on you! Thanks for the reply hun.:icon_smil

Back