March 2014 Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They fixed my box on the condition that I return the mess up. Getting all the colors promised for the 100% mystery box except Shenae, instead getting Margaret, which I prefer anyway.

I got the Major Mystery add-on and mine's a little different from the stuff everyone else has posted. I got Nicolette and Alaina, and also Adele and Ingrid, in addition to the topcoat.

I'm really annoyed about Ingrid (orange, bleh), but I'm actually very pleased with the other three colors- they are all shades I've been eyeing for a while that are missing in my collection.

I received my box today and I'm happier than I thought I'd be. Most of the colours are a bit bleh but Shannon is beautiful, Tatiana is a fun colour and Kennedy looks like a very classy nude. Only problem is that Shannon kind of exploded in the box so half of the polish was dried around the cap and down the sides instead of being in the bottle. I called customer service and they're sending me a new one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Definitely not worth $80 or whatever it was advertised seeing as most of the polishes are old and clearly not popular colours (seriously, a crackle polish?!) but it was worth the $25 at least.

Back