Quantcast

march 7 review challenge weigh in!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
good job girls!
ive been interested in the mario badescu drying lotion. off to read the review!

Reaction score
hi, girls! i started writing reviews last night. last night, i wrote 6 and then tonight, i wrote 9. i included pics in the most of them and everything to help some people out. i'd love to join in with all of you! i see myself writing a lot more reviews LOL

fill me in

Reaction score
I can say that you are doing an EXCELLENT job! I have looked at some of your reviews and you are a true PRO! Keep it up! We appreciate the participation and fun!

Originally Posted by Jennifer

hi, girls! i started writing reviews last night. last night, i wrote 6 and then tonight, i wrote 9. i included pics in the most of them and everything to help some people out. i'd love to join in with all of you! i see myself writing a lot more reviews LOL
fill me in

Reaction score
Good job Jennifer! We're doing this challenge between ourselves to keep us motivated when writing reviews! I haven''t done much reviewing over the past few weeks but i hope to get back on track soon.

Basically every Monday or Tuesday there will be a new sticky thread here & we all post our newest reviews! So post links to whatever you review! If you don't know how to do that, just PM me & i'll show you how

Thanks for all the reviews!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer hi, girls! i started writing reviews last night. last night, i wrote 6 and then tonight, i wrote 9. i included pics in the most of them and everything to help some people out. i'd love to join in with all of you! i see myself writing a lot more reviews LOL
fill me in

hey jennifer,im so glad youve joined our challenge! laura pretty much covered everything. im looking forward to seeing more of your reviews.

Reaction score
thanks, tony!

thanks, laura! i'll see if i can put them in my posts (my reviews like you girls did with the titles) and if not, i'll be PMing you!

thanks, halo

Reaction score
No, thank you!

Originally Posted by Jennifer

thanks, tony!

thanks, laura! i'll see if i can put them in my posts (my reviews like you girls did with the titles) and if not, i'll be PMing you!

thanks, halo

Latest posts