march 7 review challenge weigh in!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
post your reviews for this week.
smile.gif
for those of you who like to browse the review challenge threads, would you like to join in? even if youre not up to doing several in a week, you could post them at your own pace. its fun to look at other peoples reviews.

total number of reviews: 403

reviews completed this week: 12

Makeup-->Eyes - Mascara-->Hard Candy-->Lash Freak Mascara in Tar Pit

Makeup-->Eyes - Mascara-->Hard Candy-->Glitter Lash Freak Mascara in Platinum

Skin Care-->Facial Cleansers-->Reviva Lab-->Oceana Cleansing Milk

Makeup-->Lips - Lip Treatments-->Reviva Labs-->Vitamin E Stick in Translucent Watermelon

Skin Care-->Facial Moisturizers-->Reviva Lab-->Firm Protect Repair Cream

Skin Care-->Toners-->Reviva Lab-->Oceana Toning Lotion

Skin Care-->Treatments (Serums, Etc.)-->Reviva Lab-->Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Makeup-->Palettes-->Hard Candy-->Lunch Box

Body and Bath-->Fragrances-->jo malone-->Amber Lavender

Body and Bath-->Fragrances-->Lush-->Ginger

Body and Bath-->Fragrances-->Demeter-->Yuzu Fruit PMU

Body and Bath-->Fragrances-->Demeter-->Kahala Papaya

good job girls!
smile.gif
ive been interested in the mario badescu drying lotion. off to read the review!

hi, girls! i started writing reviews last night. last night, i wrote 6 and then tonight, i wrote 9. i included pics in the most of them and everything to help some people out. i'd love to join in with all of you! i see myself writing a lot more reviews LOL

fill me in
smile.gif

I can say that you are doing an EXCELLENT job! I have looked at some of your reviews and you are a true PRO! Keep it up! We appreciate the participation and fun!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer

hi, girls! i started writing reviews last night. last night, i wrote 6 and then tonight, i wrote 9. i included pics in the most of them and everything to help some people out. i'd love to join in with all of you! i see myself writing a lot more reviews LOL
fill me in
smile.gif

Good job Jennifer! We're doing this challenge between ourselves to keep us motivated when writing reviews! I haven''t done much reviewing over the past few weeks but i hope to get back on track soon.

Basically every Monday or Tuesday there will be a new sticky thread here & we all post our newest reviews! So post links to whatever you review! If you don't know how to do that, just PM me & i'll show you how
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the reviews!

Originally Posted by Jennifer hi, girls! i started writing reviews last night. last night, i wrote 6 and then tonight, i wrote 9. i included pics in the most of them and everything to help some people out. i'd love to join in with all of you! i see myself writing a lot more reviews LOL
fill me in
smile.gif

hey jennifer,im so glad youve joined our challenge! laura pretty much covered everything. im looking forward to seeing more of your reviews.
smile.gif

thanks, tony!
smile.gif

thanks, laura! i'll see if i can put them in my posts (my reviews like you girls did with the titles) and if not, i'll be PMing you!
wink.gif

thanks, halo
smile.gif

No, thank you!

Originally Posted by Jennifer

thanks, tony!
smile.gif

thanks, laura! i'll see if i can put them in my posts (my reviews like you girls did with the titles) and if not, i'll be PMing you!
wink.gif

thanks, halo
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back