Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered this after seeing a few raves about here on MakeUpTalk. Mum just rang to say it came in today's post. So now all i need to know is, how do i use it exactly??

Thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

It probably did Kim, i just didn't see it yet coz i'm in work! Good thinking about checking their website, i'll do that.

Just wanted to get some feedback from MuT users too
biggrin.gif

Using a q-tip touch the pink stuff on the bottom of the bottle. Do not mix the bottle. The bottle has some liquid on the top and then the pink stuff on the bottom and it's suppose to be that way. The q-tip will go through the liquid first to get to the pink stuff. Then you just tab the q-tip on the spots you want to treat.

Yup honey, it is.. Let me find a link to it on their site for you!

Ok, here's what they say about it on Mariobadescu.com

Dry up whiteheads and surfaced pimples overnight with this effective, fast-acting potion. A few drops of our world-famous Drying Lotion before bed will heal unsightly pimples, and soothe acne-erupted skin. Will not irritate or dry surrounding areas.

OP_dryinglo.jpg

I bought mine on HQHair. Are you joined pigsback.co.uk? Pigsback.com is an irish site but i think there's a pigsback.co.uk too & anyway if you visit HqHair through the pigsback site you get free delivery! Just a heads up

Oooh! You have to let us know how it works! I've seen similar things in the backs of magazines... but I never knew if they actually worked. Please give us a full report!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Ok this is the most amazing product i have ever tried.. Check out my review HERE! LEMMING ALERT! LEMMING ALERT!

Janelle it really is AMAZING. I used it again last night & voila.. this morning any redness that was there has disappeared.

Me too, did you see my review on it Laura? REija got me going on this

Originally Posted by Laura

Janelle it really is AMAZING. I used it again last night & voila.. this morning any redness that was there has disappeared.

Is it REALLY drying? Like does it make you flake and peel or anything? I might have to get some of this stuff...
rolleyes.gif

It does dry out the area but if you wash your face well the next morning & moisturise, there is not flakiness! Girls, i've never seen a product work so good in my life. I'm raving about it to everyone. My 16 yr old sis is going around on cloud 9 because of it!

I´m DYING to get this stuff. do you guys know if you can order online WITHOUT having a credit card? I e-mailed them this questions, but no respond.

what other form of payment are there? I´m totally clueless, I´ve never ordered anything online
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I´m DYING to get this stuff. do you guys know if you can order online WITHOUT having a credit card? I e-mailed them this questions, but no respond.
what other form of payment are there? I´m totally clueless, I´ve never ordered anything online
confused.gif

Maybe you can find it on Ebay? So you can pay by check or money order??
icon_wink.gif
A debit card is accepted wherever credit is... if you have one of those..
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Maybe you can find it on Ebay? So you can pay by check or money order??
icon_wink.gif
A debit card is accepted wherever credit is... if you have one of those..
icon_cool.gif
no, I don´t have a debit card (and I´m not even sure what that is *g*), but I´ll try Ebay..although I have never ordered anything on Ebay either.
thanks for the advice!!!

Latest posts

Back