Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle no, I don´t have a debit card (and I´m not even sure what that is *g*), but I´ll try Ebay..although I have never ordered anything on Ebay either.
thanks for the advice!!!

Oh... maybe they don't have them where you are... but a debit card is similar to a credit card - but its from your bank. Depending on what the bank uses, it's either Visa or Mastercard, and you can use it where Visa or Mastercard is accepted. Except its not a credit card, whatever you buy with it comes out of your checking account. So you don't get a bill - but if you don't have the $ in your bank account, it won't work. So you can only buy what you have the $ for... but you can use it online, in stores, anywhere they take credit cards... and since they are either a visa or mastercard bank card... they can be used pretty much anywhere.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

So for you girls that have tried this product, what are your blemishes like? Big whiteheads or little red spots? Because I have very oily skin which causes clogged pores (not true acne, according to my dermatologist) which are usually just a bunch of little red bumps, sometimes with small whiteheads. I could deal with one or two of these bumps but I tend to get clusters of them so I'd love something that could kill them! lol

Also does anyone know if I can order this from a US site or am I going to have to pay international shipping?

Actually I have second question now that I looked at their website. Has anyone tried this product? The description sounds more like what I have (small bumps, oily skin):

OP_dryingcr.jpg

An effective treatment to dry up small pimples that appear as raised bumps in oily areas of the skin. Conceals breakouts and treats those blemishes that have not yet come to a whitehead.

$10 plus shipping sounds kind of pricy for only 0.5 oz, but if it works it may be worth it...

Glad to hear people are liking the MB Drying Lotion.. I do have problems with it some days. it forms a white kinda crust around some spots & no matter how much i rub it won't come off. Im sure i'll learn how to fix that though
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back