mark kissink lip tint/marker

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, this is the first lip marker I've tried.. hmm.. I feel like I borrowed one of my daughter's markers and I decided to use it as lipstick! LOL
icon_lol.gif

It's kind of neat, though, I like how it leaves a stain on my lips. I try to put it on lightly because I got "berry bitten" and wanted just a hint of berry-stained lips, not full-on "I've been eating berries allll day!" look, hehe.

The staying power is cool, too. Even if I rubbed my finger across my lips, it didn't budge. However, I wanted to see how easily it would come off, so I added a bit o' spit and rubbed it, and it did come off fairly easily that way. Whew! No worries.
smile.gif

I noticed you do have to be careful putting it on, because it can leave a line wherever you've marked, which would look unnatural if the rest of your lips aren't colored the same, lol!

Just thought I'd share my experiences so far...
smile.gif

thanks for sharing Melzie. i've always wondered how those showed up IRL, but now i don't need to be afraid to try them.

I was wondering about those too! They do look like magic markers! LOL I actually just put in an order for the $15 mini lip gloss set... I've been eyeing that for awhile - so I finally made the call to good ol' Avon lady
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back