Mary Quant cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was reading a magazine a while ago and saw this really pretty cosmetic crayon set. It was by Mary Quant and had several gorgeous colored cosmetic crayons in a metal tin. I have looked everywhere online for Mary Quant and can't find anything except for vintage Mary Quant nail polish. Does the Mary Quant line still exist? If so where do I buy it? I really liked the set I saw and really want it, does anyone know what I am talking about?

Originally Posted by FairyRave I was reading a magazine a while ago and saw this really pretty cosmetic crayon set. It was by Mary Quant and had several gorgeous colored cosmetic crayons in a metal tin. I have looked everywhere online for Mary Quant and can't find anything except for vintage Mary Quant nail polish. Does the Mary Quant line still exist? If so where do I buy it? I really liked the set I saw and really want it, does anyone know what I am talking about? i saw the same ad. the number they give is not good. they have a store in new york and in henri bendels. i had these crayons when i was a teenager. i'm trying to find them too

I saw that picture as well, but I don't know where you could find them. Have you tried eBay?

found a pic...

l_0000000349.jpg

I found it at http://www.mq-onlineshop.com/shoppin...tegory_cd=1801 but it is in Japanese.

Originally Posted by anne7 I saw that picture as well, but I don't know where you could find them. Have you tried eBay? i tried everywhere. i even called them. all i got was a recording. i left my name but so far nothing. i don't want it bad enough to go to nyc. that'a an 1 1/2 hrs

for me

yes indeed i saw the same magazine it was an issue of oprah you can order those eye crayons over the phone by calling the henri bendel store in nyc i dont have their # but if you cant find it ill write back and give it to you

yeah if you have it, thanks alot. i had them when i was 17. i think i just want them to remember those days. LOL

i almost gave up cause i coulnt get on the right site but im pretty sure this # will work if not i will call directory asst . they should accomadate people who dont live in ny and cant visit the store id think theyd want to sell the stuff usually when ive ordered stuff over the phone from these dept stores theyve been very helpful the #is 212 247 1100 good luck

i dont know, ive seen some stuff on ebay of hers.

on a non-mu thought though, she has the coolest clothes ever!

We have Mary Quant store here. I've only tried their Misty Jet spray lotion and me like it.

They also have the Japanese online store MQ-ONLINESHOP.COM

She has a makeup book out too...

It's a pretty neat little book.

The crayons look awesome! I might have to order a tin for myself, yummm!

we had seen that store online a while back but it's in japanese, so we can't

order?? i am going to try the henri bendel in N.Y.

where did you getthe book???

tried henri bendel, they said they haven't carried it in 4 years!!!! they suggested i try sephora. ughhh, how can they stay in business when you can't but the product???

Originally Posted by shoelover0516 /img/forum/go_quote.gif we had seen that store online a while back but it's in japanese, so we can'torder?? i am going to try the henri bendel in N.Y.

where did you getthe book???

tried henri bendel, they said they haven't carried it in 4 years!!!! they suggested i try sephora. ughhh, how can they stay in business when you can't but the product???

Hi, yes it's Japan MaryQuant online store.Not sure you can find the online store but here the UK site

http://www.maryquant.co.uk/

checked out the site and they gave a N.Y. address and phone number. called this morning and the number is not in service. i'm about to give up.

Originally Posted by shoelover0516 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i saw the same ad. the number they give is not good. they have a store in new york and in henri bendels. i had these crayons when i was a teenager. i'm trying to find them too Ya know I thought of these one day and googled Mary Quant. No luck, seems like their now made in Japan and that's where they're sold. I had them when I was 18. I remember my family was in London on vacation and I actually begged my Mom for them. You could use them anywhere on the face. The tin was a little more colorful and the crayons where much thicker. Memories.......
add_wegbrech.gif

exactly, i had the tin when i was 14 and they were considered high end here, but in england - 5 and dime store stuff. i keep everything i'm surprised i didn't keep them, and they were so soft and easy to go on. yes, memories. oh well, unless i learn japanese i'm out of luck. lol

Latest posts

Back