Matching eye color and shadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
suggestion:

vanilla

mink pink

mylar

cheeks/strada

lips/secquin

Originally Posted by kitakat does anyone have any advice on what would look good on blue eyed pale skin dark haired people!?! ive found so much info on blue eyes but all with blond hair
icon_rolleyes.gif
, but as my hair is black im wondering what r the best eye shadows for me? can anyone help?

Originally Posted by kitakat does anyone have any advice on what would look good on blue eyed pale skin dark haired people!?! ive found so much info on blue eyes but all with blond hair
icon_rolleyes.gif
, but as my hair is black im wondering what r the best eye shadows for me? can anyone help? I have that colouring too (my hair isn't quite black though) and I find that I can wear a lot of different colours. Pale skin and dark hair work really well with strong colours to bring out your features, but like Trisha said make sure you balance your lips and cheeks.
Magazine articles aren't particularly helpful to people with our colouring so I usually watch what Liv Tyler wears and try that to see if it works for me.

I have a couple of Stila shadows I've been wearing everyday at the moment which make my eyes look very enhanced (Grace and Viola).

Latest posts

Back