May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by sabinebyrne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone else used the Mirabella Shimmerati? I got mine in a trade. I love the color and product itself. It is beyond beautiful. But the packaging is very, very unpractical. It's cute to look at and unique, but makes the actual application quite difficult, I think. I am better off using a finger to put it on or a lip brush. Anyone else have opinions about it?
Oh, I adore it! I bought mine on eBay after I did not get it in my bag. I just apply to the center of my lips then I use a lip blush. I do that with all very pigmented lipglosses, so I am used to that. the packaging is ADORABLE. I am a sucker for cute packaging. 
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by JimmyJazz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am in love with Lipstick Queen - a bit pricey but they are really really good! 
I agree Lipstick Queen's lipsticks are amazing. I also love Bite Beauty's lipsticks. They're pigmented and incredibly hydrating!

Originally Posted by ling168 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JimmyJazz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am in love with Lipstick Queen - a bit pricey but they are really really good! 
I agree Lipstick Queen's lipsticks are amazing. I also love Bite Beauty's lipsticks. They're pigmented and incredibly hydrating!

Yes!  I recently picked up Medieval by Lipstick Queen - it's so amazing!  

Originally Posted by Roxane68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm still waiting for all 3 of my bags.
icon_sad.gif

ALL three? That's a bummer. Hope you get May items in them!

Same here! Hope you get them soon! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Which reminds me, Roxane68, you're not the only one who got older items. Saw some comments on their Facebook that other people got them too. Oh dear... :/

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes!  I recently picked up Medieval by Lipstick Queen - it's so amazing!  
i'm going to get that one too...i had to check them out after the recommend, and that one caught my eye 
smilehappyyes.gif

Never got my bag... tracking still says estimated delivery May 21st and the last update is that it was 'forwarded.' I called the post office twice now and they said they don't know where it is, but to just wait and see if it shows up lol. 

I know it's not really Ipsy's fault, but I emailed them anyway to see if maybe it was returned to them or something! 

Maybe I will get my June bag before my May bag! 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by pengutango /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here! Hope you get them soon! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Which reminds me, Roxane68, you're not the only one who got older items. Saw some comments on their Facebook that other people got them too. Oh dear... :/
Really? I am heading over there right away!! Cuz we all know misery loves company!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by pengutango /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really? I am heading over there right away!! Cuz we all know misery loves company!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah, I remember someone commented on someone else's post about it, the original post was regarding how they weren't happy with CS & they haven't gotten their May GlamBag yet. Hopefully it's still floating around somewhere since sometimes people's posts kinda go "poof." It was there last night when I was on their page.

Yeah, I remember someone commented on someone else's post about it, the original post was regarding how they weren't happy with CS & they haven't gotten their May GlamBag yet. Hopefully it's still floating around somewhere since sometimes people's posts kinda go "poof." It was there last night when I was on their page.
I found it. It's still there. It's kind of buried so it didn't *poof* yet. Actually, I was surprised to only find the one.

icon_sad.gif

Thanks!  I hope I get everything that shows in my glam room. I know it takes longer for them to get to me since I'm overseas, but man this month is killing me. I want to play with my goodies. I also have a couple of June birthdays I was hoping to use the extras so hurry up bags.
headphonedance.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Roxane68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_sad.gif

Thanks! I think they didn't anticipate the demands for the May bag, but they should just have said they were sold out instead of sending old items. I would be really upset if I get past items when I paid for the items shown in my glam room. I hope its not something they continue to do or a lot of customers will be upset.

Quote: Originally Posted by pengutango /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found it. It's still there. It's kind of buried so it didn't *poof* yet. Actually, I was surprised to only find the one.

That was the only one I've found thus far. But it wouldn't surprise me if there were others, but just weren't vocal about it.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks!  I hope I get everything that shows in my glam room. I know it takes longer for them to get to me since I'm overseas, but man this month is killing me. I want to play with my goodies. I also have a couple of June birthdays I was hoping to use the extras so hurry up bags.
headphonedance.gif
Girl, you need your bags! lol I am willing them to come to you right now.....::GO TO JAY LITTLE BAGS, GOOOOOO::
screams.gif
<----this is me thinking it REALLY HARD lol

Thanks! I think they didn't anticipate the demands for the May bag, but they should just have said they were sold out instead of sending old items. I would be really upset if I get past items when I paid for the items shown in my glam room. I hope its not something they continue to do or a lot of customers will be upset.
I would have preferred them emailing me and giving me a choice. If I was to get items from "bags past" let it be a past I wasn't a part of. Anything before Oct 2012 would have been great. Or just let me have the bag for half price and leave two items out. They just managed to make me very angry over a $10 bag. I think I normally would have been indifferent about it but this was suppose to be a reallllly great bag. June better be awesome!!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

headphonedance.gif

Girl, you need your bags! lol I am willing them to come to you right now.....::GO TO JAY LITTLE BAGS, GOOOOOO::
screams.gif
<----this is me thinking it REALLY HARD lol

rofl.gif
 come to meeeee bags,
eusa_pray.gif

18.gif
(there isn't a smiley to describe how desperate I am lol)

I would have preferred them emailing me and giving me a choice. If I was to get items from "bags past" let it be a past I wasn't a part of. Anything before Oct 2012 would have been great. Or just let me have the bag for half price and leave two items out. They just managed to make me very angry over a $10 bag. I think I normally would have been indifferent about it but this was suppose to be a reallllly great bag. June better be awesome!!

Maybe you can email them and they can give you an explanation or hopefully make things right. I hope June is great too.

Maybe you can email them and they can give you an explanation or hopefully make things right. I hope June is great too.
I have emailed them but no answer yet.
frown.gif

Back