Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been hearing a lot of hype for Maybelline's dream matte mousse lately. I felt it at the store and it feels heavenly. Some of my friends say it is really good, but a couple of my friends told me that it makes them break out. Have yall tried this? and if so is it as good as it claims to be? and does it make you break out?

I've heard good things about the Dream Matte Mousse too. I bought Estee Lauder Ideal Matte which is a similar product, a mousse than leaves a matte finish. I thought the foundation is so good until recently I've figured out that it makes me breakout.
icon_sad.gif
I wish I would have tried the Maybelline instead since it's less money.

I tried it and love it! It leaves a really nice natural finish, although I wouldnt recommend it on dryer skin. My skin is combination, so it works well. Definetly worth a try !

i agree that te texture is really nice, but i wont wear it because there isnt a color match for me, and i wear powder foundation.

one of the primary ingredients is oil, and it does contain silicones for better "slip" and application, so if youre worried about breaking out, its probably not a good choice for you.

I love DMM!
smile.gif
The color Classic Ivory (Light #2) is a good match for my skin. It makes my skin look flawless, and it controls oil really well. I'm extremely acne prone, and this has not broken me out. It does contain jojoba oil, so if you're sensitive to that, I'd watch out.

Latest posts

Back