Quantcast

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
This mascara is constantly featured in a lot of magazines and I don't get it. I bought it once to try it and I hated it. It was hard to take off and it also smudged. I wonder if I'm the only one who hates this mascara.
Any thoughts on this?

Reaction score
Reija..I don't get it either..I've tried it on 2 seperate occasions 2nd time thinking maybe I'd gotten a bad tube the first time around and it was crap each time.Talk about flakey..I was brushing black specks off my face all day

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) This mascara is constantly featured in a lot of magazines and I don't get it. I bought it once to try it and I hated it. It was hard to take off and it also smudged. I wonder if I'm the only one who hates this mascara.
Any thoughts on this?

Reaction score
"note to self" Never try this mascara ever!!!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) This mascara is constantly featured in a lot of magazines and I don't get it. I bought it once to try it and I hated it. It was hard to take off and it also smudged. I wonder if I'm the only one who hates this mascara.
Any thoughts on this?

Reaction score
OMG Really! I've tried SO many mascaras and I always come back to this mascara. Go figure.

Any thoughts on this?

Latest posts