Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This mascara is constantly featured in a lot of magazines and I don't get it. I bought it once to try it and I hated it. It was hard to take off and it also smudged. I wonder if I'm the only one who hates this mascara.
icon_smile.gif
Any thoughts on this?

Reija..I don't get it either..I've tried it on 2 seperate occasions 2nd time thinking maybe I'd gotten a bad tube the first time around and it was crap each time.Talk about flakey..I was brushing black specks off my face all day

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) This mascara is constantly featured in a lot of magazines and I don't get it. I bought it once to try it and I hated it. It was hard to take off and it also smudged. I wonder if I'm the only one who hates this mascara.
icon_smile.gif
Any thoughts on this?

"note to self" Never try this mascara ever!!!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) This mascara is constantly featured in a lot of magazines and I don't get it. I bought it once to try it and I hated it. It was hard to take off and it also smudged. I wonder if I'm the only one who hates this mascara.
icon_smile.gif
Any thoughts on this?

OMG Really! I've tried SO many mascaras and I always come back to this mascara. Go figure.

icon_smile.gif
Any thoughts on this?

Latest posts

Back