Meals: Wednesday, 03.09.05

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Only 8 am here, but so far:

• Banana, croissant, mixed berries yogurt & a glass of water.

So far I've had...

Egg bagel w/ lite cream cheese & coffee

Vitamin Water

Soy crisps

Breakfast

~large glass of oj

Midmorning

~snacked on pecans

Lunch

~hamburger steak w/gravy, mashed potatoes and bread

Also 2 Dr Peppers
icon_smile.gif

Breakfast: Cookie Crisp cereal, V8 Splash juice

Lunch: Leftover pizza, water

Snack: 2 butter sandwich cookies (I have weekly meetings on Wednesdays and they always have cookies or candy
wink.gif
)

Dinner: Fish broiled with butter, lemon, and basil; scalloped potatoes (instant, we aren't that good of cooks
wink.gif
), green beans, milk.

And now I think I'm about ready for my late-night Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream -- hey, it's got calcium, so it's healthy, right?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek And now I think I'm about ready for my late-night Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream -- hey, it's got calcium, so it's healthy, right?
wink.gif
I can go for some of that too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The rest of my day:

• Lunch: Broiled chicken breast w/sauteed mushrooms & steamed asparagus, glass of water & of course, a cup of chocolate pudding (made w/skim milk Jess.
    tongue.gif
    ).
  • Dinner: 2 tsp white rice, 2 oz roast pork w/brown gravy, raw baby carrots w/a little ranch dip, & a glass of water.

Originally Posted by keaLoha The rest of my day:
  • Lunch: Broiled chicken breast w/sauteed mushrooms & steamed asparagus, glass of water & of course, a cup of chocolate pudding (made w/skim milk Jess.
    tongue.gif
    ).
  • Dinner: 2 tsp white rice, 2 oz roast pork w/brown gravy, raw baby carrots w/a little ranch dip, & a glass of water.
That's it! I'm hiring you as my new diet chef! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

KeaLoha, just out of curiosity, are you on one of those low-carb diets? Because I can't imagine eating only 1 or 2 tbs of rice -- that's like two bites!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back