meet the barkers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jennifer i'd like to drive to their house and shoot them - especially her. He's a hottie.
wink.gif
in a slightly strange way though, but I still think he's cute. lol

oh, yeah, i like watching it, too. it's addicting like the newlyweds. i'm watching it now, in fact.

she's SO annoying, though, and what the hootinanny were they wearing at their wedding?!

where did they go on their honeymoon? is that hawaii?

Ok, missed first half of the show, didn't see the wedding. I'll have to catch it this weekend. My guess is Hawaii. But I'm not sure. I don't really find her annoying, but she is beautiful. I can't imagine looking like that. witch don't even need to wear makeup. I'm addicted to alot of the shows on MTV. I really have other things I should be doing right now I need to get away from the computer and the tv!

it's fun to watch. but i'm on the west coast, so i haven't seen tonight episode yet.
frown.gif

Bubbies is cute, but they kind of neglect Atiana(sp?)

Originally Posted by Joyeuux He's a hottie.
wink.gif
in a slightly strange way though, but I still think he's cute. lol He is cute! I think he is hotter than Mark or Tom.

i don't think the wife is that pretty. i don't like her eyebrows. lol

She *always* has fake lashes on. I can't stand that.

Originally Posted by Liz i don't think the wife is that pretty. i don't like her eyebrows. lol

lol. on the episode where they got drunk the night before, they had camera shots of stuff around their bedroom. one shot was a false eyelash lasying on the bed! lol

I saw that one!

Originally Posted by Liz lol. on the episode where they got drunk the night before, they had camera shots of stuff around their bedroom. one shot was a false eyelash lasying on the bed! lol

I'll watch it if it's on... but it isnt something I go out of my way for. I think she's very whiny and it annoys me when girls play dumb like that... all the "but honeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy.... whyyyyyyyy can't I get that dreeessssss" ugh... aggravating! lol
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i'd like to drive to their house and shoot them - especially her. I've seen the show 2x & have to say it's a trip. I like Travis, but there's something about her that's worse than nails on a chalkboard--MTV portrays/edits her to be WAY too plastic.

I watch it, not because I like them, only because I can't resist watching them make fools out of themselves. I still want my Newlyweds back. Her daughter is beautiful, hope she doesn't get corrupted by the "life".

Originally Posted by Sofia I watch it, not because I like them, only because I can't resist watching them make fools out of themselves. I still want my Newlyweds back. Her daughter is beautiful, hope she doesn't get corrupted by the "life".
I miss the newlyweds too,I was waiting for the moment when nick finally strangles Jessica,
icon_lol.gif
Travis isn't the most handsome husband but he sure treats her like a princess.

I watch it because it so addicting to watch like newlyweds.His wife is a little annoying. Thanks

Latest posts

Back