Member Intro: Hey ya'll! xo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 < Hope we can all handle some cleavage. Hahaha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This is me--I would say, that sitting outside; reading The Hunger Games; flipping through glossy magazines, & lounging around by the pool...is my kind of "perfect day" (Today=it's rainy & cold). 
  Hey ya'll-- My name is Grace.  I'm a 22 & graduating in the spring with a B.A in Communications. 
Before I joined, I loved peeking at some of the 'spoilers' that were posted.  I don't know how much I'm supposed to disclose about myself--but, here we go :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love: shopping at flea markets, traveling, decorating my semi-new apartment, shopping, watching campy horror flicks with The Boyfriend, going to the dog park with my baby girl; Wylee,  & have a huge interest in new products/makeup!  I'm very much a "zainy-brain" with a constant whirl of ideas for, or about; marketing/branding/product development.

Looking forward to chatting with you! xxoo

Welcome to our makeuptalk community! We are so happy you joined! You will absolutely love it here!

Enjoy your stay!

Katana

Latest posts

Back