Members of the month - April

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Members of the month in the upper left hand corner of MUT forums home page. Look for the text "April co-Members of the month" :icon_love

Congrats girls!

yay angela and jen! those witches beat me. lol. j/k
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 yay angela and jen! those witches beat me. lol. j/k
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
hey i voted for ya witch (well cus i couldn't vote for myself lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 hey i voted for ya witch (well cus i couldn't vote for myself lol lol. thanks. hahahaha. congrats on being 1/2 of the first members of the month

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 lol. thanks. hahahaha. congrats on being 1/2 of the first members of the month Congrates Both of you
icon_smile.gif
sorry i couldn't give vote i was bz with study...but stilll am happy...congrates...next time i guezz vote for me...LOL

Originally Posted by lizzyb831

lol. thanks. hahahaha. congrats on being 1/2 of the first members of the month

Lizzy looks like you are back up!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Lizzy looks like you are back up! Oh the May ones are up !?!? Cool!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer thank you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

congrats, ang!

congrats to you also my dear
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 lol. thanks. hahahaha. congrats on being 1/2 of the first members of the month you know i love ya babe

Originally Posted by Arielle congrats to the lucky winners!! *wohoo" arielle! haven't seen you around lately!

Originally Posted by Liz arielle! haven't seen you around lately! I know... I miss my daily MuT-visits. I have been kicked out of my dorm´s network (I downloaded too much and, thanks to my brother, had an illegal windows version!!)but my bro is coming over this weekend to fix everything and I´ll be back online next week. I so need my daily MuT-dosis!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks, everyone
smile.gif

arielle, we miss you! thank god for your brother and his illegal actions LMAO

Congratulations to the winner and to the all the other girls up for nomination.Well Done for getting that far! You're all winnner's!

Latest posts

Back