Memebox Addiction Support Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I've hit critical mass with Memebox. I've only received around 13-15 of the 40+ boxes I've ordered in the past two months, but I'm running out of room and excitement! That coupled with the way Memebox is treating their customers and the lack of codes or points, means I will only be buying globals from now on and maybe a special one if I'm super excited about it like cacao or honey or cute wishlist. No more 20+ boxes a month.

I haven't even really gotten into my six boxes I received today, even though there are some great ones cuz I'm burning out! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Consider me seriously low but from here on out! It's been fun Memebox!

So I just added the masks from Memebox 14 and a yes style order to my mask stash and I really think I may need an intervention!
image.jpg. I have sooo many masks and I don't even know how many more I have ordered but it's a lot! How will I ever use all of these lol
I have mask envy!!

@@Krystyn Lowe Couldn't agree more..maybe it is just me getting burn out from too much memeboxes for too long, I can't even cope with whats in what now (didn't get too many memeboxes except luckily the raved ones). I'll observe the new mailing duration and see if that will affect my purchases.

You know you have a problem when you are super excited about the first Korean only cosmetics store in your city and you take your friends around showing them almost every product and can tell them what they do and what crazy ingredients are in them.

The poor women in the store couldn't keep up and at the end asked how I knew all about the products and when I said I have lots of Memeboxes they offered me a job lol

You know you have a problem when you are super excited about the first Korean only cosmetics store in your city and you take your friends around showing them almost every product and can tell them what they do and what crazy ingredients are in them.

The poor women in the store couldn't keep up and at the end asked how I knew all about the products and when I said I have lots of Memeboxes they offered me a job lol
Must be nice!!! Ottawa is soooooo boring, its a political City, we don't have any Korean shops here :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've actually been thinking about starting a business, Korean beauty shop here in the city, than I can shop whenever lol

Must be nice!!! Ottawa is soooooo boring, its a political City, we don't have any Korean shops here :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've actually been thinking about starting a business, Korean beauty shop here in the city, than I can shop whenever lol
You totally should. Make it a beauty mart sort of thing. Once you know how to get to the suppliers, getting free things or cheap products yourself is not difficult. Only need the motivation and courage to actually do it, and start up money..

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally organized my Memebox list...I started buying in the beginning of August and now I have 4 boxes arriving, 19 boxes waiting to be shipped, and 3 received boxes...making a total of 26 boxes ordered in two months. >< And I still want to order more...

I'm pretty upset at myself for spending so much money on Memebox ;__; I'm still a college student so the amount of money I have is limited but I like to reward myself for working so hard HAHA This is pretty much my only vice.

I finally organized my Memebox list...I started buying in the beginning of August and now I have 4 boxes arriving, 19 boxes waiting to be shipped, and 3 received boxes...making a total of 26 boxes ordered in two months. >< And I still want to order more...

I'm pretty upset at myself for spending so much money on Memebox ;__; I'm still a college student so the amount of money I have is limited but I like to reward myself for working so hard HAHA This is pretty much my only vice.
That's what I tell myself, I'm taking 5 classes and trying to not kill myself in the process right now so Memebox is a nice distraction. Wish my husband would understand! Haha...

That's what I tell myself, I'm taking 5 classes and trying to not kill myself in the process right now so Memebox is a nice distraction. Wish my husband would understand! Haha...
Man it's funny, my boyfriend was the one who got me into skincare. He's had severe acne when he was a teenager so he was more knowledgable than me at one time HAHAHA Now he regrets introducing me and begs me to stop buying. >.>

Man it's funny, my boyfriend was the one who got me into skincare. He's had severe acne when he was a teenager so he was more knowledgable than me at one time HAHAHA Now he regrets introducing me and begs me to stop buying. >.>
Hey, he gets video games and Loot Crate, I get Memeboxes and books (and sometimes videogames). We all win! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last night I was completely convinced it was Thursday night and I stayed up past midnight checking my email and the VIP page waiting for the new boxes. Then it finally dawned on me that it was Wednesday night.

Last night I was completely convinced it was Thursday night and I stayed up past midnight checking my email and the VIP page waiting for the new boxes. Then it finally dawned on me that it was Wednesday night.
Lol!

My memeaddiction buying frenzy is on a hold because of lack of money for now. But now I can use all of my lovely things and get room for more...in the future. Funny thing is that with the 32 boxes I´ve received realized I have gotten tons of cleansers, tons of creams and only 2 toners.  B)

My memeaddiction buying frenzy is on a hold because of lack of money for now. But now I can use all of my lovely things and get room for more...in the future. Funny thing is that with the 32 boxes I´ve received realized I have gotten tons of cleansers, tons of creams and only 2 toners.  B)
Lol true story. Probably the 'cleanse and tone' will help in that department. 

I have no luck in buying boxes with cleansing water/toner too, but I am not complaining that memebox is not putting certain things into my box because I know its all a gamble. 

sidenote: Back to this addiction support thread because i see several people going all twisted like 'i won't buy more', 'i'm on a no-buy' and then announce that they buy >$100 worth of boxes. Okay, time for therapy, ladies..

I am not on a low buy but I am a cheap buy atm. Unless I have points and can get a bundle substantially cheaper I don't buy.  Except for dirty gal of course.

Now trying to concentrate on globals only as must buys.

My money is going on christmas related stuff for my blog, some alcohol for hubby that will last him a few months and a balance bike for my little bean

I am never on a no-buy.  I have to buy something!! haha
hahaha welcome back here :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I always feel like buying something but I don't necessarily buy them at the end. Either the sales end prematurely, or the points are not credited/code sent in time before things get sold out. Memegods helped. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Jane George yeah there are just some that I have to have! like the regular globals, or things I have supported before. I got the dirty gal too! <3

@@Kait1989 exactly!! Never buy full-priced ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Back