Memebox Addiction Support Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

My name is Marjolein, I'm a Memeboxaholic!

I've bought 49 Memeboxes and 6 Memeshop orders since this March.

Sarah from Bits&Boxes called me the "Memequeen".

I'm loving and using that title but it does costs a lot xD

Girls we are fabulous and need more Memeboxes!

But when do we say no?

XOXO

Marjolein

*your Memequeen*

[Edited by meaganola. Faux signature/social media promotion removed.]
OMG how do u use all those products?

OMG how do u use all those products?
Very easy actually: I have a Korean skincare routine for day & night so you use a lot lot lot of products in a routine. My whole skincare routine is made out of memebox products and korean products I bought online. so say for daytime(sorry for bad english I'm Dutch!):

1 clean your face from makeup with makeup removeing wipes. 2 Cleanse your face with a foam/cream or gel cleanser (I use cream cleansers) 3. apply toner 4. apply mask (any kind of) 5, cleanse again 6. apply essence. 7. apply moist amoule 8. apply emulsion. 9. apply moist cream. 10. apply water essence spray 11. apply suncream 12. apply cc cream (or bb) 13 apply makeup. 14. Spray water essence again. 15. Wash hands and apply bodylotion on arms and hand or mine will get super dry) 16. apply perfume  en done I think:)

And apply everything without flipping coins (so apply royal, but not the perfume)

It works for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well HELLOOO @@biancardi! Broke the bank yet? Lol
ARRGGGGHHHHH.....

I had fun at work this afternoon - I was in a R&D session and I saw the OMG email.  I dropped everything to open it up and look at it.  My co-worker, a guy, started asking me about it, so I started googling weird Asian skincare!!  HAHA

We had a good laugh over that.....Bull Semen for hair, bird poo for facials.  Makes the snake venom, bee venom & snail slime seem ordinary!

ARRGGGGHHHHH.....

I had fun at work this afternoon - I was in a R&D session and I saw the OMG email.  I dropped everything to open it up and look at it.  My co-worker, a guy, started asking me about it, so I started googling weird Asian skincare!!  HAHA

We had a good laugh over that.....Bull Semen for hair, bird poo for facials.  Makes the snake venom, bee venom & snail slime seem ordinary!
I bought bee venom from MASK HOUSE for under my eyes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The secret key spot thingie is made with bee venom.  I purchased an essence spray from beautynetkorea (again, secret key) with bee venom.  I like it.

The secret key spot thingie is made with bee venom.  I purchased an essence spray from beautynetkorea (again, secret key) with bee venom.  I like it.
Do you mean this one:  Secret Key - Honey Bee's AC Control Mist 100ml [ Sesentive / Troubled skin ] ? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(love that shop too.. but somehow their shop on ebay (with same products) ships faster than their website:O)

@@marjojojoleintje *bowing down* that is like BEYOND impressive. I just imagine you laying in pile of pink boxes and strange Korean skincare. What a life!! Love it. 

I have 4 or 5 boxes coming to me and I have literally no where to put them. No. Where. Must get rid of other stuff before then!! I guess that's the good thing about these taking forever and a day to ship right? 

Last edited by a moderator:
@@marjojojoleintje *bowing down* that is like BEYOND impressive. I just imagine you laying in pile of pink boxes and strange Korean skincare. What a life!! Love it. 

I have 4 or 5 boxes coming to me and I have literally no where to put them. No. Where. Must get rid of other stuff before then!! I guess that's the good thing about these taking forever and a day to ship right? 
haha I stack them in a tower, Soon I'll reach my ceiling xD  when I have enough I'm gonna build my Memefortress :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  (I keep the boxes because I think they are handy) I did recently hanged to shelves in my room to specialy storage Korean cosmetics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  YES late shipping is good because then I can empty products in the waiting time :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back