Memebox Addiction Support Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Miss Jexie,

I'm pretty overwhelmed by so many products, I try something new everyday and by the end of the week, im not sure which products worked for me and which didn't.... All my friends have moved away out west, and we haven't kept in touch so its very limited to who I can gift items too. I already gifted my mother a handful of things, and that's it.

I just can't keep it organized lol.
@  Start up an ebay account lady!  Sell that stuff for money!  Then you can buy more :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  No, I'm serious.  You should.  Do it.

So, I've been getting a lot of stuff and I am not kidding... I only have one face and its pretty small... So I've been putting it all over :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  My legs are practically ten years old they've had so much anti-aging goodness slather on :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My elbows, heels and knees are perfectly exfoliated.

The lastest Sleeping Pack I got has moisturized my arms very nicely.  No red bumpy upper arms for me!  I mixed it with the Propolis Ampoule, too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Might as well use it for something so it doesn't sit in the drawer, right?!

I have to admit I am so addicted I only buy now if I can get a good discount. Although I am gaining such a huge stash I should stop buying.

I have to admit I am so addicted I only buy now if I can get a good discount. Although I am gaining such a huge stash I should stop buying.
I share your sentiments. Memebox would be too darn smart if they add memepoints now...where we are weakest after a week of no-buys.  :laughno:   :laughno:   

I share your sentiments. Memebox would be too darn smart if they add memepoints now...where we are weakest after a week of no-buys.  :laughno:   :laughno:   
sadly i havent had a week of no buys but I know they may release points for the public holiday in Korea and waiting to see if correct.

I have never been like this with anything else although I buy ahead on my monthly boxes.

@  Start up an ebay account lady!  Sell that stuff for money!  Then you can buy more :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  No, I'm serious.  You should.  Do it.

So, I've been getting a lot of stuff and I am not kidding... I only have one face and its pretty small... So I've been putting it all over :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  My legs are practically ten years old they've had so much anti-aging goodness slather on :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My elbows, heels and knees are perfectly exfoliated.

The lastest Sleeping Pack I got has moisturized my arms very nicely.  No red bumpy upper arms for me!  I mixed it with the Propolis Ampoule, too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Might as well use it for something so it doesn't sit in the drawer, right?!
I actually use rich creams (too rich for my oily face) on my neck, arms and legs as well.    If I cannot swap it or sell it, I will use them on the parts of my body that aren't an oil slick!! 

sadly i havent had a week of no buys but I know they may release points for the public holiday in Korea and waiting to see if correct.

I have never been like this with anything else although I buy ahead on my monthly boxes.
Ohhh I wonder if they will dole out points of their upcoming holiday! I will definitely be on high alert right before and after! 

I got the three (green tea, pore care and night care) and I was a little disappointed...like the excitement is wearing off I may end up canceling other boxes...

True story: I haven't received a box and I am feeling addicted.  They keep giving me crazy amounts of points which makes the boxes like TEN TIMES more attractive to buy.  I have like 5 boxes coming for me over the summer/into early fall.  I cannot let myself order any more until I receive my first two boxes.

I also have waaaaay too much stuff from Memebox now... like drawers full of stuff. It's gotten to the point where it's stressing me out more than exciting me since I have no room for all of it! I still have a lot of boxes coming to! Now, I did discover some stuff that I absolutely love, but how many eye creams do I really need (for example)? I did try listing some of it on ebay, but it just doesn't seem like there's a huge market for the stuff. I even cancelled pretty much all the rest of my subscription boxes too! I actually kind of feel like a hoarder right now!  :blush:

I also have waaaaay too much stuff from Memebox now... like drawers full of stuff. It's gotten to the point where it's stressing me out more than exciting me since I have no room for all of it! I still have a lot of boxes coming to! Now, I did discover some stuff that I absolutely love, but how many eye creams do I really need (for example)? I did try listing some of it on ebay, but it just doesn't seem like there's a huge market for the stuff. I even cancelled pretty much all the rest of my subscription boxes too! I actually kind of feel like a hoarder right now!  :blush:
That's exactly how I feel. I have like what, 10 eye creams. a bunch of moisturizers and the list goes on. I went through my drawer today and found stuff I forgot I even got from MEMEBOX. I think the addiction is dwindling down, and I will just stick to trading stuff with other members now, maybe the odd box here and there. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So far I've bought and received 17 boxes and I still have 14 coming! Which is an awful lot of stuff! There's no denying I'm addicted and it's so hard for me to find any more place in my house to keep all the coming cosmetics. Luckily, these are the only beauty boxes I buy and I pretty much stopped shopping for cosmetics. I also think I'm getting better at controlling myself because I don't feel the need to buy each and every new box immediately. Recently, I've really tried to limit my purchases to the boxes I know I really, really want. Unfortunately, with so many new choices Memebox is providing, there's a good chance I'll always find sth new I want/need.

I'm the same. I've received 14 with 15 still to come. I had a huge "spares" pile before memebox, but now it's outta control.

Like others. I think I've reigned in my Pokemon way of thinking and aren't buying a bix now unless it screams at me (like the bubble box). Really tempted by the cacao one though......

I think I'll always get the global ones though, because they always seem to be phenomenal!

I've been going for the themed ones, which I am glad to see that that some of them are globals.  I do think that the globals can be a better value - after comparing my luckybox  5 (which is like a global in many ways) and superbox green tea 15.

my breakdown is as such

luckybox #5 - luckybox - but I will consider a global because it is similar
Green Tea - superbox
Honey - superbox
Office Essentials - global
Color Box Blue-  global
Grapefruit Scent box -global
Footcare- superbox
Oriental -   global

Milk -  global

Whole Grains - global

Aloe Vera - superbox
Herbal - superbox
Mask #4 - global
Chocolate Box - global
Bubble Pop - superbox

so 6 superboxes, 9 globals

I am a theme person with memebox!!  One day, I will take the plunge and purchase a global that isn't a theme :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ladies - I thought I had a lot!!  But remember, these purchases all began on May 11th - lol.  How long have you all been purchasing from memebox?

I've been going for the themed ones, which I am glad to see that that some of them are globals.  I do think that the globals can be a better value - after comparing my luckybox  5 (which is like a global in many ways) and superbox green tea 15.

my breakdown is as such

luckybox #5 - luckybox - but I will consider a global because it is similar

Green Tea - superbox

Honey - superbox

Office Essentials - global

Color Box Blue-  global

Grapefruit Scent box -global

Footcare- superbox

Oriental -   global

Milk -  global

Whole Grains - global

Aloe Vera - superbox

Herbal - superbox

Mask #4 - global

Chocolate Box - global

Bubble Pop - superbox

so 6 superboxes, 9 globals

I am a theme person with memebox!!  One day, I will take the plunge and purchase a global that isn't a theme :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ladies - I thought I had a lot!!  But remember, these purchases all began on May 11th - lol.  How long have you all been purchasing from memebox?
Well, I started in January so you're definately a faster buyer than me! LOL

However, I think the excitement wears off a bit with time so I control myself now more than before. So there's a chance you'll be purchasing less with time, too  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am in the same boat as you only mine started around April 20th.

The list is thus

• Memebox #12
  • Memebox #13
  • Memebox #14
  • Milk Global
  • Cacao Global
  • Mask Edition #3 Global
  • Mask Edition #4 Global
  • Rose Scentbox Global
  • Night Care Superbox
  • Honey Superbox
  • Burst of Color Superbox
So that is 8 Global 3 Super.  Also I made like 3 accounts to get as many points possible and broke up the orders amongst the accounts for maximum savings.  I also made sure to get the boxes that would ship on the same day on the same account.

And yes, I totally broke my no-buy because cacao box.  Damn you memebox.

I started in February with Memebox #5.2

Memebox #5.2

Memebox #6

Memebox #7

Memebox #8

Memebox #9

Memebox #10

Memebox #11

Luckybox #1

Luckybox #2

Luckybox #4

Superbox #3 (Hydration)

Superbox #6 (Anti-Aging)

Superbox #8 (Missha)

Preordered/Still to Come

Memebox #12

Memebox #13

Memebox #14

Memebox #15

Memebox #16

Memebox Office Essentials

Memebox Oriental Medicine

Superbox #23 (Summer Box) 

I have pretty much had a Pokemon mentality up until a point. That is a great way to put it! It sucks because, as I said, I already feel so overwhelmed, yet I still have so many boxes coming! 

I started with memebox 5, and I've gotten these so far:

Memebox global: 5,5-2, 6-2.7,8,9,10,11 
Memebox themed:Hair and body , 10 min, makeup edition, mask edition 1, by nature, banila co, free from oil and trouble
Luckybox: 1,2,3
Superbox: Makeup edition, Tonymoly, TFS, Hydration, Snail 1

Waiting for: 

Hair and body 2
Summer box
Foot box
Bubble pop
Memebox global 12-16
Office essentials

Oriental Medicine
Colorbox Red

Scent bundle (baby powder, grapefruit and rose?)
Hair superbox

Like, I feel like even though I have so many ordered, it's never ENOUGH!!! You know what I mean? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I'm eyeing cacao, collagen and aloe box, trying to control myself :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

here i go on my list. my first box was 5-2 too and so far I have:

memebox #5-2, memebox #6, superbox #1, memebox #7, luckybox #1, thefaceshop superbox, memebox #8, luckybox #2, banila co memebox, memebox #9, hair and body, luckybox #3, memebox #10, mini #2,

and to come I have:

memebox #11, office essentials, hair and body #2, memebox #12, colorbox #2 orange, scentbox bundle 2 + 1, summerbox, oriental medicine, whole grain, milk, color burst #2, herbal cosmetics, cacao, memebox #13, memebox #14, memebox #15, memebox #16

i am addict...... oh dear

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back