Memebox Addiction Support Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's exactly how I feel. I have like what, 10 eye creams. a bunch of moisturizers and the list goes on. I went through my drawer today and found stuff I forgot I even got from MEMEBOX. I think the addiction is dwindling down, and I will just stick to trading stuff with other members now, maybe the odd box here and there. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Id be interested in the curl creams

I dont have a addiction yet. I  get one memebox a month.

About the hoarding, if it were  me, Id give them out as gifts to family , neighbors or co workers,   during birthdays and  holidays  make them a  bath/spa  makeup gift basket.

I have pre teen girls in my neighborhood that are  friends with my girl, So every birthday , easter, I make baskets with nail polish, handcreams, perfumes.

Memebox Ive received:

5.2, 7,  11, Luckybox restock

Cacoa (chocolate box)

ordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone!

I made an account here so I could find other fellow addicts T_T. I've had only four boxes arrive so far (Memebox 8, Superbox 19, Superbox 20, Ten Minute Box) and I don't even remember which ones are coming any more because despite my desperate attempts to not order click check out, I totally blank out and accidentally order more. So when my memebox packages arrive I'm completely surprised at least?! :D" D: ;___;

I am currently struggling to not order the collagen box and the cacao box. MEMEBOX WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RELEASE SO MANY AMAZINGLY THEMED BOXES?! WHY?!

I've come to realize that all the $$$ I spent on memeboxes lately, I could've bought the chromebook laptop I've been wanting. I'm borrowing right now so my bro really wants it back. I decided to let him change my paypal password so I can't access it. I've got more eye creams and moisturizers than I can count and only 1 face to put it on. Mom's getting half of those. And frankly, really only the global boxes are exciting me when I open them up. The other ones are nice, or more so the idea of them. I ordered the global 11-16, so will be continuing to get those, but will lay off the other ones. That cacao one is tempting, but I know I'll be a bit disappointed when I actually do get it, so it has to be a no-go.

I've come to realize that all the $$$ I spent on memeboxes lately, I could've bought the chromebook laptop I've been wanting. I'm borrowing right now so my bro really wants it back. I decided to let him change my paypal password so I can't access it. I've got more eye creams and moisturizers than I can count and only 1 face to put it on. Mom's getting half of those. And frankly, really only the global boxes are exciting me when I open them up. The other ones are nice, or more so the idea of them. I ordered the global 11-16, so will be continuing to get those, but will lay off the other ones. That cacao one is tempting, but I know I'll be a bit disappointed when I actually do get it, so it has to be a no-go.
Saving up can be hard, and over spending is easy.  Try allocating a set amount towards Memebox each month . Say what? 3 Memebox's @ 23$ = 70$ + shipping, but there's usually a shipping discount or points, so 70$ each month or LESS goes towards Memebox each month, and than save the rest, or spend less on Memebox. Stay away from the Superboxes if you have to, because usually the regular Memeboxes are the best for your money. That's what I will be doing this month, spending only 70$ on Memebox, or less, because I have a trip to Dubai next year. Even like another hobby outside the home can really stop the cravings for Memebox. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Ive gone about 1 month without purchasing a Memebox, but they just released a new payment processor, so I had to activate a new spending plan, just in case I started to spend 500-600$ JUST on Memebox's each month, which is just outrageous.

Saving up can be hard, and over spending is easy.  Try allocating a set amount towards Memebox each month . Say what? 3 Memebox's @ 23$ = 70$ + shipping, but there's usually a shipping discount or points, so 70$ each month or LESS goes towards Memebox each month, and than save the rest, or spend less on Memebox. Stay away from the Superboxes if you have to, because usually the regular Memeboxes are the best for your money. That's what I will be doing this month, spending only 70$ on Memebox, or less, because I have a trip to Dubai next year. Even like another hobby outside the home can really stop the cravings for Memebox. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Ive gone about 1 month without purchasing a Memebox, but they just released a new payment processor, so I had to activate a new spending plan, just in case I started to spend 500-600$ JUST on Memebox's each month, which is just outrageous.
o/t Dubai?  How fun!  Is it for business or pleasure?  Have you been before?  I love hearing people's trips around the world!

how does this new payment processor work?  I use paypal with no problems, but I did notice that new option...

o/t Dubai?  How fun!  Is it for business or pleasure?  Have you been before?  I love hearing people's trips around the world!

how does this new payment processor work?  I use paypal with no problems, but I did notice that new option...
For Pleasure :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.       - I was never fond of paypal I guess, and it really opens up the buying market when having direct credit card payments, and paypal, instead of only Paypal, especially if business want to buy for functions. I actually referred a friend of mine from college, shes an owner of a business here in Ottawa and she wanted to purchase some boxes for a business function at the Ottawa convention center but they didnt have a credit card payment method, only paypal at the time, for an order which was about 16,000$? I think. So we contacted Memebox and they added a new payment processor! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It took about a month.

For Pleasure :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.       - I was never fond of paypal I guess, and it really opens up the buying market when having direct credit card payments, and paypal, instead of only Paypal, especially if business want to buy for functions. I actually referred a friend of mine from college, shes an owner of a business here in Ottawa and she wanted to purchase some boxes for a business function at the Ottawa convention center but they didnt have a credit card payment method, only paypal at the time, for an order which was about 16,000$? I think. So we contacted Memebox and they added a new payment processor! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It took about a month.
that is great!

yes, I can see why for business functions, why paypal isn't the best - they do require you to enter in your banking information. 

@ omg envy!! enjoy Dubai~ it is spectacular everywhere you look. And $16k??! Gosh, they need to commission you something.

Glad that they opened up new payment method...tho I haven't bought anything in AGES. The memepeople disabled me, because they didnt reply to mails. Even my friend's. I hate to have referred friends and they have bad experiences...I feel horrible then.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

@ omg envy!! enjoy Dubai~ it is spectacular everywhere you look. And $16k??! Gosh, they need to commission you something.

Glad that they opened up new payment method...tho I haven't bought anything in AGES. The memepeople disabled me, because they didnt reply to mails. Even my friend's. I hate to have referred friends and they have bad experiences...I feel horrible then.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Disabled?? What happened? @@veritazy

@ nah its just disabled as in the opposite of enabled. turned off kinda feeling lately. :/

Most of the non regular boxes have disappointed me as well :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So I'm sticking with regular ones.

I have a lot of products I haven't used and could give to other people, but I also think what's the point of buying stuff to give away later when I can buy one thing I really like and I CTknow I will for sure use.

That's helping me to stop buying random boxes lol

I keep having to tell myself that i don't really want any of the value sets and that it isn't a value if I wasn't planning on buying them already

MEMEBOX!!

On the bright side I got my first box and love it...soooooo...yay?

I keep having to tell myself that i don't really want any of the value sets and that it isn't a value if I wasn't planning on buying them already

MEMEBOX!!

On the bright side I got my first box and love it...soooooo...yay?
Welcome to the club sister lol

I had a nightmare yesterday. I was in the middle of the woods and hiking with a bunch of memeboxes in my bag for some reason.

And then there was a flood so I had to abandon my boxes and run for higher ground.

I woke up feeling devastated.

I wish I was joking or making this up but I'm actually not... I think I'm a little too crazy even for this thread.... T____T

Latest posts

Back