Memebox Discussion August 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the herbal and it isn't anything like the description - they included a rose scented vagina oil and a jasmine balt salt - no peppermint or tea tree. 
Hey, now, I am ROCKING that cootch oil. My dog keeps trying to burrow into my crotch, although I guess that's not new behavior.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you saw the unboxing, that is what was in it.  they had a rose scented perfume for your ladyparts and a jasmine bath salt - no 

If you saw the unboxing, that is what was in it.  they had a rose scented perfume for your ladyparts and a jasmine bath salt - no tea tree or peppermint as the description stated for the box.

based on the description for the F/W colors, the green doesn't sound like a forest or deep green, but a pastel green.

well, I was upset because I am allergic to those 2 scents :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I would have never purchased it if memebox had stated rose & jasmine and took out peppermint & tea tree....  I still think that was false advertising.
tea tree or peppermint as the description stated for the box.
I do understand why you are upset. I was just confused at first. Sorry. I think someone said the herbal cleansing oil had at least some tea tree in it, but yeah, it wasn't a lot and didn't have that tea tree smell. So yeah, very misleading if you ordered it before the contents were revealed.

As for the green in the F/W box, I hope you are wrong, but this is my first box and you've gotten them before, so you are probably right. Oh well, I like green even in pastel, but would prefer a darker color.

The two products you mentioned from the Herbal box, I use them both everyday and love them! The oil cleansing gel is smooth and creamy and smells AMAZING but you definitely need to follow up with a cream or foaming cleaner, as you should anyway. As for the Rooibos, I just started using it about 5 days ago after having a horrible allergic reaction to another serum and moisturizer and I like it so far. It's extremely light, but nice for summer.

I really liked the Herbal box. Many of us were just upset it didn't actually seem a bit more "herbal" if that makes any sense.
You are making it soooo very hard to resist buying this one! I need to wait. Just hoping it doesn't sell out in the meantime.

ETA: The value pack of 2 boxes I wanted did sell out overnight--Earth & Sea + All About Lips. Big bummer!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are making it soooo very hard to resist buying this one! I need to wait. Just hoping it doesn't sell out in the meantime.

ETA: The value pack of 2 boxes I wanted did sell out overnight--Earth & Sea + All About Lips. Big bummer!
We are EXCELLENT enablers here. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As for the green in the F/W box, I hope you are wrong, but this is my first box and you've gotten them before, so you are probably right. Oh well, I like green even in pastel, but would prefer a darker color.
I had never heard of "hemlock green" either, but google image search and Pantone agree that it's more of a pastel green... I hope it's pretty anyway!

Hi There,

I have recieved 4 Boxes so far form Memebox and yet to gain any points? I got 2 points when I joined but that is it, can anyone help with how the point system works.

Cheers,

Brad

Hi There,

I have recieved 4 Boxes so far form Memebox and yet to gain any points? I got 2 points when I joined but that is it, can anyone help with how the point system works.

Cheers,

Brad
Only certain boxes during certain times will give you points. For example, they may release a new box and state "Eran $5 in points when you buy this box." But that is not the case for every box. If you follow a blog that is an affiliate of Memebox, they will also have a special link or ad on their site that links to "referral deal" boxes that will give you points for each box purchased.

Memebox also gives out points during random periods of time. For example, they may give $5 in points during a holiday weekend and give you only a few days to spend them. They also do promos with new boxes where they occasionally offer $2-$5 in points when you purchase a box.

Not sure where to post this. I was on Pinterest and noticed people posted pins of memebox not sure if some posted referral links as my Pinterest sometimes fails to load. Anyway I have on my Pinterest pins of the boxes I bought. So I thought about emailing memebox ask if there are referral links via Pinterest. So they tell me to place my referral link so they can see if it works? I told them I have no referral link as I am not an affiliate I just wanted to know ask if it also works like that. I hope someone reads this and knows an answer perhaps?

My predictions/wishes for what will be in the Pinkaholic box:

Lip Manicure in the new shade of Pink Pink: http://us.memebox.com/memeshop/lips-nails/lip-manicure#.VAIrafldWSo

Hope girl blush: http://us.memebox.com/lovely-pink-multi-mix-blusher#.VAIpOfldWSo

Lifting cream and maybe the nail polish too: http://us.memebox.com/pink-cuties#.VAIqLfldWSo

Some kind of pink lipstick, probably in traditional stick form, but I'm hoping for this: http://us.memebox.com/tinted-cushion-lipstick#.VAItg_ldWSo

These are nice too, but I'd still rather have the mosaic blush compact more, I think: http://us.memebox.com/memeshop/face-makeup-bb-cc/3d-powder-blusher#.VAIt3fldWSo or http://us.memebox.com/honey-bling-blusher#.VAIxBfldWSo--oh who am I kidding, I want them all, lol! I will say that for the last one, I like the Vanilla Pink more than the Lovely Pink as it is more subtle.

Of course there are many, many things they could put in the Pinkaholic box! I wouldn't be surprised to see maybe hand cream that was in the rose scentbox either. But I'm really, really, really hoping we see the multi blusher and the lifting cream in the box. If I were to get those two items alone, and nothing else in the box, I'd be happy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Well, ok, I'd still like a couple more cutesy pink things, but it wouldn't matter what they were, lol.

hi there ladies, i am new to this and don't even know where to start or if im even in the right place, please let me know if iam at wrong place and redirect me if i am. but woild like to know about how to become a vip at memebox and how to keep that status. im confuse on the vip perks, points if someone could help with that info. i've read that some of you have more than one account with memebox is that more beneficial than to have a single account? just want some pro addvice and tips!

Not sure where to post this. I was on Pinterest and noticed people posted pins of memebox not sure if some posted referral links as my Pinterest sometimes fails to load. Anyway I have on my Pinterest pins of the boxes I bought. So I thought about emailing memebox ask if there are referral links via Pinterest. So they tell me to place my referral link so they can see if it works? I told them I have no referral link as I am not an affiliate I just wanted to know ask if it also works like that. I hope someone reads this and knows an answer perhaps?
If you aren't an affiliate, then there is no referral links.

hi there ladies, i am new to this and don't even know where to start or if im even in the right place, please let me know if iam at wrong place and redirect me if i am. but woild like to know about how to become a vip at memebox and how to keep that status. im confuse on the vip perks, points if someone could help with that info. i've read that some of you have more than one account with memebox is that more beneficial than to have a single account? just want some pro addvice and tips!
To get VIP status and keep it, you need to have purchased 5 boxes within the last 3 months.  Every month, memebox will review your purchases and see if you have meet that criteria.

I dropped my other accounts with memebox.  

I do not understand what the confusion is around the perks and points for a VIP status.  What information exactly are you looking for?

Back