Memebox Issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't feel bad!  They did the wrong thing in this case and you've received no response to your emails so it's not like you didn't warn them.  They had plenty of other options and refused to take them!  I'm thinking @@BeautyJunction should do the same thing.  It's really unacceptable.

An a (slightly) happier note, I am glad to see that they changed the website so that it doesn't log you out every 15 minutes. Yay!
I opened a Paypal dispute as well. One month is a long time to have issues which are not resolved. I don't know if Paypal will solve matters - I have passed the 45-day window, since I paid on May 15th for the Scent and Color Bundles, but they did say your dispute has been registered.

How hard is it to give me a few points for the broken blue lipstick and the missing Baby Powder box? Or to send out replacements? I have been as polite as I know how. Anyway, I am going to review the Scent and Color bundles this week on my blog, mentioning all the issues, the broken lippie and the missing box. I have waited long enough and sent enough emails. I only hope the rest of the 57 boxes I ordered arrive safely.

I opened a Paypal dispute as well. One month is a long time to have issues which are not resolved. I don't know if Paypal will solve matters - I have passed the 45-day window, since I paid on May 15th for the Scent and Color Bundles, but they did say your dispute has been registered.

How hard is it to give me a few points for the broken blue lipstick and the missing Baby Powder box? Or to send out replacements? I have been as polite as I know how. Anyway, I am going to review the Scent and Color bundles this week on my blog, mentioning all the issues, the broken lippie and the missing box. I have waited long enough and sent enough emails. I only hope the rest of the 57 boxes I ordered arrive safely.
You made a good choice.. They weren't putting up a solution for you. Other beautyboxes solves these matters within days, and its ok to reply late, but to overlook issues is going to far in my opinion. Let me know what happens! Hopefully paypal sortsit out for us :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Don't feel bad!  They did the wrong thing in this case and you've received no response to your emails so it's not like you didn't warn them.  They had plenty of other options and refused to take them!  I'm thinking @@BeautyJunction should do the same thing.  It's really unacceptable.

An a (slightly) happier note, I am glad to see that they changed the website so that it doesn't log you out every 15 minutes. Yay!
Feeling better about my desition now. Just felt horrible in the beginning cause I love Memebox as a company. Hopefully its the first and last time I will have to do this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Paypal closed my dispute because I had paid on May 15th and it was way past the 45-day deadline. And Memebox is not replying. I think I've lost the Baby Powder box and the blue lipstick forever.

Paypal closed my dispute because I had paid on May 15th and it was way past the 45-day deadline. And Memebox is not replying. I think I've lost the Baby Powder box and the blue lipstick forever.
Did you try to ask for pts back, instead of replacement? Or are they ignoring that as well?

Well I was asked for a photo of broken melted lipstick and of the box. The mail box I do not have after more than months so I send photo of broken/melted lipstick and the memebox. Since all is red and pink not sure if it can be seen well. Anyway that was some days ago and again silence. I do not understand why it is so difficult to send a replacement? Anyway end of the week I email again. 

I have ordered 11 boxes in total and only have had one small complaint. In many years of ordering online I very seldom complain.

Did you try to ask for pts back, instead of replacement? Or are they ignoring that as well?
At first, I didn't ask for either but just kept saying "Please look into this for me". Later, I added, could you please either replace or refund or give me store credits?

I have been attaching the same photos in every email. Just went on their Instagram and left a couple of comments now. I just cannot get over the missing Baby Powder box. Even the broken blue lipstick, I can live with.

At first, I didn't ask for either but just kept saying "Please look into this for me". Later, I added, could you please either replace or refund or give me store credits?

I have been attaching the same photos in every email. Just went on their Instagram and left a couple of comments now. I just cannot get over the missing Baby Powder box. Even the broken blue lipstick, I can live with.
um, this is so bizarre. I don't understand why they r not replying...I'm sorry you had to go through this. They do have very poor customer services though. I now that first hand as well.

um, this is so bizarre. I don't understand why they r not replying...I'm sorry you had to go through this. They do have very poor customer services though. I now that first hand as well.
Yes, the boxes are brilliant but the communications and customer services are irregular at best. I don't know how it works - do they reply to the top few emails in a day and then run out of time, and by the time they come back, there are too many new ones at the top?  I keep emailing once a day, since it is all I can do now that Paypal has washed its hands off the case. I am wondering whether to review the bundles without the Baby POwder box and with the broken blue lipstick, saying this happened, they didn't reply, and to send them the review link. Or will that antagonise them into messing up further boxes?

If anyone here has annnny contact for Memebox apart from hi-at-memebox and affiliate-at, please do let me know. I would really appreciate it.

@@BeautyJunction, i think you should give an honest review, meaning say they forgot this box and sent a broken lipstick with no response. This is their fault and they should suffer the consequences. I don't believe they will try to temper with future boxes. I'm sure if they read the emails, they would know it's their fault and not yours. I think they are just selective in replying emails. It might also depend on the person reading the email, really.

@@BeautyJunction, i think you should give an honest review, meaning say they forgot this box and sent a broken lipstick with no response. This is their fault and they should suffer the consequences. I don't believe they will try to temper with future boxes. I'm sure if they read the emails, they would know it's their fault and not yours. I think they are just selective in replying emails. It might also depend on the person reading the email, really.
I just sent another message out. As polite as ever, essentially saying the same things, but with one addition - having bought 57 boxes so far, I am not out to con them. I know, I sound so desperate :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is horrible! I went through this two separate times with memebox. Taking photos and videos and sending them multiple emails, calmly and politely at first explaining the issues.  At the end, when they weren't responding I got extemely mad and I emailed them twice a day, sometimes. They finally got back in touch with me and offered me the least amount to make me happy. I responded with no - I want this and that. Meaning points and replacement items for my damaged/missing products. They responded back quickly and finally gave me what I asked for.  I am slowly weaning myself off of memeboxes because, I don't believe you should have to beg for customer service! Yes, the products are great but their poor and inconsistent customer service is not making me feel warm and fuzzy.  These are beauty products, for God's sake!!! It's crazy for anybody who goes into business these days to treat there customers in this type of manner.  No, I am not memebox bashing,either. I am just telling the truth, and the whole truth from my point of view and experience! To those of you, who don't like it Sorry! Don't bother to let me know because you are not going to change my mind! 

I really hope this get resolved for you!!!!! If memebox is to become a lasting success here in the States, anyway. They will recongize this and work very hard to improve. Customer First.  Former Ritz-Carlton employee. The Best Customer Service Ever!!!

I just sent another message out. As polite as ever, essentially saying the same things, but with one addition - having bought 57 boxes so far, I am not out to con them. I know, I sound so desperate :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
@@BeautyJunction, no it's fine. That might work, seeing you are a big customer, well at least I hope so! If they still ignore you, and you still don't give up, then maybe just focus on the issue that matters to you most, getting a refund or pts for the missing box?

This is horrible! I went through this two separate times with memebox. Taking photos and videos and sending them multiple emails, calmly and politely at first explaining the issues.  At the end, when they weren't responding I got extemely mad and I emailed them twice a day, sometimes. They finally got back in touch with me and offered me the least amount to make me happy. I responded with no - I want this and that. Meaning points and replacement items for my damaged/missing products. They responded back quickly and finally gave me what I asked for.  I am slowly weaning myself off of memeboxes because, I don't believe you should have to beg for customer service! Yes, the products are great but their poor and inconsistent customer service is not making me feel warm and fuzzy.  These are beauty products, for God's sake!!! It's crazy for anybody who goes into business these days to treat there customers in this type of manner.  No, I am not memebox bashing,either. I am just telling the truth, and the whole truth from my point of view and experience! To those of you, who don't like it Sorry! Don't bother to let me know because you are not going to change my mind! 

I really hope this get resolved for you!!!!! If memebox is to become a lasting success here in the States, anyway. They will recongize this and work very hard to improve. Customer First.  Former Ritz-Carlton employee. The Best Customer Service Ever!!!
That is my issue with Memebox - great box, HORRIBLE customer care. When it goes well, it is all brilliant. But one thing goes wrong and we're stuck with nowhere to turn. I'm glad it finally resolved - kind of  - for you. It gives me hope.

I've taken a leaf out of your book - four emails have gone out today, and two Instagram comments - one was on the Memebox Korea account. No reply. I will keep sending. I paid for the bundle of three, not two. 

I am going to have to force myself to wean away from them as well. Maybe bring it down to 1-2 boxes a month first.

What do you do when Memebox doesn't apply a new code to an order and you hit " Place Order" or whatever and the order is sent to them?
This just happened to me with a new August code- totally not something I've used before.

Will an email get me the discount I did apply to the shipment but which didn't " take" for some technical but not code- related problem? 

( I think I forgot to sign in, and then when I did, it messed up my order page- stupid I know, but that's what I saw).

Thanks!!

What do you do when Memebox doesn't apply a new code to an order and you hit " Place Order" or whatever and the order is sent to them?

This just happened to me with a new August code- totally not something I've used before.

Will an email get me the discount I did apply to the shipment but which didn't " take" for some technical but not code- related problem? 

( I think I forgot to sign in, and then when I did, it messed up my order page- stupid I know, but that's what I saw).

Thanks!!
Did you use any Memepoints or anything? If not, you might have better luck just emailing them to cancel the order, then re-ordering WITH the code. You can try emailing them but who knows if they'll apply it, since your card has probably already been charged.

I got email about my complaint they put 3 points to compensate in my account for product and the delay, there is unfortunately no replacement product as they do not keep any spare products. For what is still to be delivered in orders I hope all is well and ok as now I know not to expect a replacement if something goes wrong melted broken etc. 

Back