Memebox Issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For which box? Item? @@BelleBeryl
The Red Color Box the Dearberry Flirt red lipstick. I did see on a google search page a site dearberry.com but it is all in Korean and my page translator fails I get blank page with translate.

If anyone reads Korean to post the Dearberry email address then I can can email them.

The Red Color Box the Dearberry Flirt red lipstick. I did see on a google search page a site dearberry.com but it is all in Korean and my page translator fails I get blank page with translate.

If anyone reads Korean to post the Dearberry email address then I can can email them.
their email is [email protected] (but the site says copy right 2013, so I'm not sure if this email still works but better than nothing, I suppose. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

and I believe this is the lipstick that we got in the red box: http://dearberry.com/goods/view?no=219

Last edited by a moderator:
someone posted it on a fb page - they got it in an email from memebox...
Thank you! I just emailed them about my missing Baby Powder box. Hopefully they will respond positively, unlike hi@. Two emails per DAY about it now, and still not a word from them. Are they hoping if they ignore me long enough, I will cut my losses and forget I ordered 2+1 and not just two?

Two emails a day, Instagram comments, tweets, FB messages and the emailed draft of a seriously negative review, with screenshots of my followers, worked. I got an email from the new ID, heretohelp, saying they would refund me in Memepoints because the Scent box and blue lipstick were both sold out. I don't know how much they will refund, but at least they WROTE to me after one whole month of ignoring my emails.

uggg, they don't really read the emails, do they?  I wrote to them about black specks in my lip balm, had pictures.  They responded about bubbles and shea butter.  I made NO mention of bubbles - but black specks!!

good grief.

uggg, they don't really read the emails, do they?  I wrote to them about black specks in my lip balm, had pictures.  They responded about bubbles and shea butter.  I made NO mention of bubbles - but black specks!!

good grief.
is that from the smiling box?

Is anyone else having a problem with their waterproof box being camped out at customs? (I'm guessing since it hasn't moved into the usps system for a week)

Ok, scratch that. My box is stuck in Korea somehow, I'm guessing it's in Incheon. Has anyone else had this happen? If so how long did it take for it to start moving again and is there anything I can do to get it going?

Is anyone else having a problem with their waterproof box being camped out at customs? (I'm guessing since it hasn't moved into the usps system for a week)
Mine has not moved in awhile as well. I stopped tracking it a few days ago.

Hi! I hope someone can help me/ give advice.

I ordered the Pomegranate Box a while ago and it shipped. The USPS tracking said that the package was delivered, but I never got it. I was home all day that day and no one rang the doorbell to let me know a package arrived. I called USPS multiple times but they are pretty much useless. I dont know if it got sent somewhere else or if someone stole it.

Would either the USPS or Memebox compensate me for this lost package? Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!

Would either the USPS or Memebox compensate me for this lost package?

Well, I don't wanna be the bearer of bad news, but in all likelyhood, probably not. If the USPS system shows that the package was delivered, then they will go off of that information. Maybe the delivery person could remember if/where it got dropped off (if it was one box, a pink bubblewrapped package with Memebox should be hard to forget I would think) and that might shed some light on if it was misdelivered or stolen. If they can't remember, chances are, they'll just go off of what is in their system which will leave you right where you started. Is it possible for you to go into the local post office to talk to workers/delivery people directly? As for Memebox, their site specifically says under the Terms of Use, "We do not hold responsible for the delivery of merchandise once it has been delegated to a third party provider." which is their way of saying they wash their hands of stuff once it gets picked up by mail service. If you contact them they might give you points, but seeing as how many people on this part of MuT are having a problem with Memebox's CS and getting their points for missing/damaged stuff, it might be a long process. I'm sorry that you're having to deal with this problem and hopefully I'm utterly wrong and you get a replacement box or some good form of compensation for the trouble, or at the very least you find out what happened to the missing box.

Hi! I hope someone can help me/ give advice.

I ordered the Pomegranate Box a while ago and it shipped. The USPS tracking said that the package was delivered, but I never got it. I was home all day that day and no one rang the doorbell to let me know a package arrived. I called USPS multiple times but they are pretty much useless. I dont know if it got sent somewhere else or if someone stole it.

Would either the USPS or Memebox compensate me for this lost package? Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!
You can file a claim Via USPS and see what they can do about it, did you sign for it?? If there is no signature than you can contact Memebox as well.

Well, I don't wanna be the bearer of bad news, but in all likelyhood, probably not. If the USPS system shows that the package was delivered, then they will go off of that information. Maybe the delivery person could remember if/where it got dropped off (if it was one box, a pink bubblewrapped package with Memebox should be hard to forget I would think) and that might shed some light on if it was misdelivered or stolen. If they can't remember, chances are, they'll just go off of what is in their system which will leave you right where you started. Is it possible for you to go into the local post office to talk to workers/delivery people directly? As for Memebox, their site specifically says under the Terms of Use, "We do not hold responsible for the delivery of merchandise once it has been delegated to a third party provider." which is their way of saying they wash their hands of stuff once it gets picked up by mail service. If you contact them they might give you points, but seeing as how many people on this part of MuT are having a problem with Memebox's CS and getting their points for missing/damaged stuff, it might be a long process. I'm sorry that you're having to deal with this problem and hopefully I'm utterly wrong and you get a replacement box or some good form of compensation for the trouble, or at the very least you find out what happened to the missing box.
"We do not hold responsible for the delivery of merchandise once it has been delegated to a third party provider."

Yea, but there is a loop hole. - Memebox ALWAYS  requires a signature upon delivery of there box's/products, if there is no signature, you can hold Memebox accountable if it fails Via usps.

Latest posts

Back