Memebox Issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email this morning saying I was a VIP. Apparently I spend too much money at memebox, lol. It gives me a free gift with purchase of the new boxes, and I think upgrading to express shipping, but I can't confirm that last bit. No points, though. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Joy to the world, finally resolution with my mixup! I am keeping Luckybox 5 (YAAAS, I get to play with all the things now!!) and they are sending me the Naked Box 15! Wahooo :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It only took them foreves and a day. 
Just wanted to say that I already got a shipping notification YESTERDAY for my new box!!

AND HOLY SMOKES, I just got the new box!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How likely is it that memebox will let me cancel my order of the hair box?  I got it when I saw it was back in stock but then regretted it and immediately emailed them.  I saw a full box spoiler and the box is not at all what I was hoping for.  They haven't sent me any sort of notifications about box movement but they say 4 business days prior to box shipping but I bought it after the ship date so I don't know how I could calculate it.

I have a feeling they won't let me.  At least I mainly spent points. :/

How likely is it that memebox will let me cancel my order of the hair box?  I got it when I saw it was back in stock but then regretted it and immediately emailed them.  I saw a full box spoiler and the box is not at all what I was hoping for.  They haven't sent me any sort of notifications about box movement but they say 4 business days prior to box shipping but I bought it after the ship date so I don't know how I could calculate it.

I have a feeling they won't let me.  At least I mainly spent points. :/
You can try - just email them and ask. 

it is 3 business days prior to box shipping, I believe, not 4 days.

You can try - just email them and ask. 

it is 3 business days prior to box shipping, I believe, not 4 days.
I emailed and messaged them on facebook just in case.  Last time I emailed them they never replied!  I had to re-email them to ask about my previous email.

The facebook person got back to me and said that I cannot cancel since the ship date was the 13th.  I asked for clarification if that means that if a person purchases a box after the official ship date that they cannot cancel the box.    They got back to me with the answer that you cannot cancel after the posted ship date.  

The exact conversation is as such: 

Hi  We're very sorry but you cannot cancel your Hair Box order because it is already passed June 13th, the official shipping out date 

Thanks for the quick reply, so if I order boxes past their ship date, I can't cancel them?

Hi  Unfortunately, that is our policy. If you want to cancel your order, you must do so 3 days before its shipping date listed on the product page 

SOOOO in short, make sure you don't order boxes after the ship date if you may want to cancel them.  Definitely disappointed.  I'll chalk it up to my stupidity and a very strict cancellation policy.  I do think it is a little ridiculous to not let someone cancel an order if the persons order has not even begun preparing for shipment.  Yes the boxes that were pre-ordered were shipped that day but my box was not and has not even given me notice of a printing label being printed.

Soo I made a new account and tried using an affiliate link to get a $3 discount on one of the boxes, but it refuses to work! Meme said they tried my link and it works for them, UGH. Anyone else who is in the affiliate program have issues with people not being able to use their links? 

Soo I made a new account and tried using an affiliate link to get a $3 discount on one of the boxes, but it refuses to work! Meme said they tried my link and it works for them, UGH. Anyone else who is in the affiliate program have issues with people not being able to use their links? 
I've seen 3 people use my links, so I have to assume it works.  However, not all of their products are $3.00 discounts - just the ones in the program list.

I STILL haven't got my replacement for slowganic cleanser that were broken two or three weeks ago, cannot remember quite. And the CS told me it were sent by express too ;S So weird..

The facebook person got back to me and said that I cannot cancel since the ship date was the 13th.  I asked for clarification if that means that if a person purchases a box after the official ship date that they cannot cancel the box.    They got back to me with the answer that you cannot cancel after the posted ship date.  

The exact conversation is as such: 

SOOOO in short, make sure you don't order boxes after the ship date if you may want to cancel them.  Definitely disappointed.  I'll chalk it up to my stupidity and a very strict cancellation policy.  I do think it is a little ridiculous to not let someone cancel an order if the persons order has not even begun preparing for shipment.  Yes the boxes that were pre-ordered were shipped that day but my box was not and has not even given me notice of a printing label being printed.
I got my cancellation just ten minutes ago!

I guess I just wrote a very convincing email... 

I've seen 3 people use my links, so I have to assume it works.  However, not all of their products are $3.00 discounts - just the ones in the program list.
No I know, I specifically was testing a link for the Herbal Cosmetics box. The one they provided me in the banners/links section. Oh well! 

No my readers haven't problems.

Does anyone know if when you cancel your order they give back the points you spent .assuming those points haven't expired yet?

Does anyone know if when you cancel your order they give back the points you spent .assuming those points haven't expired yet?
I had to do that on an order - I made sure that I told to give me back my memepoints when they cancelled the order.  They did.  But I did tell them about it.

PS did anyone got the Gangnam Style Superbox?

I just got it and look at how my aegyo-sal eyeliner came out of the box. Did anyone got it like this too?

10333263_324285561062401_770579451427719564_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back