Memebox Issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS did anyone got the Gangnam Style Superbox?

I just got it and look at how my aegyo-sal eyeliner came out of the box. Did anyone got it like this too?

10333263_324285561062401_770579451427719564_o.jpg
Oh no  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  By the way, that is one cute doggy!

Still have not heard from them about my damaged pore box! Annoyed. It would be nice if VIPs got better customer service.

I got another #12 memebox today and I'm kinda freaked. I mean, do I need to pay return shipping? it's super expensive with this weight *cries* 

Also I hope they didnt mess up my other numbered box orders since they mistakenly sent this one...

I saw in this forum someone got a wrong box as well..

Are you sure they didn't send that to you to review? Did you get it DHL this morning or normal post @@veritazy?
not sure if its dhl. its the normal postal slip in my mailbox since I left for the clinic as usual. 

I'll email memebox to find out..

i missed a parcel too today and wonder what it is as my summer only got sent on the 1st
strange right. I thought it was my waxing. But it turned out to be another #12...I emailed them. I hope it is a good response. *worried*

I got another #12 memebox today and I'm kinda freaked. I mean, do I need to pay return shipping? it's super expensive with this weight *cries* 

Also I hope they didnt mess up my other numbered box orders since they mistakenly sent this one...

I saw in this forum someone got a wrong box as well..
I think it was @rachelshine... If memory serves, it took a long time for them to get back to her, but they did let her keep it!

I've had a parcel arrive I'm at work still not sure what it is.summer and foot are arrived DHL together.i had a random box arrived last week too that doesn't show on my orders. Strange world .

I think it was @rachelshine... If memory serves, it took a long time for them to get back to her, but they did let her keep it!
I hope so too! *sigh* A reply might take a few days. This box might get too attached to leave me. Poor thing..*strokes creepily*

A bit sad the lipstick in the Colorbox Red arrived totally melted. 

I put in the fridge for it to harden again. But any scent/flavor it might have had is gone from melting in the heat. 

We had some hot days past weeks so must have been in transit or in the carrier/post truck or waiting in a hot customs room.

So not really fault of memebox still I am sad.

Back