Memebox Issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email today giving me 5 points because of the fact that the cleansers were not supposed to be in Naked box #15. Not impressed, one of the main reasons I bought that box was for that and the BB cream.
What a bummer :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Would they replace the cleanser with something else?

I ordered a slowganic lemon cleanser a couple weeks back, just recieved it and it's halfway melted... What would you guys do? Do memebox send replacement for damaged items?  :unsure:

I got an email today giving me 5 points because of the fact that the cleansers were not supposed to be in Naked box #15. Not impressed, one of the main reasons I bought that box was for that and the BB cream.
one of my LB boxes didnt have the Sloworganic cleanser in it as well as another product. When I wrote them they sent out a replacement for the cleanser but not the other product.Which was fine because I really only wanted the cleanser replaced. Recently, one of my boxes had I th a cream that had leaked out all over the box it came in. They gave me a choice of a new one or points. I took the points. They credited my account with 10 points. They are really cranking out new boxes. I say that they have a new snail box ver.2 as wwll as another sb.

I emailed them, but I have not heard anything back. I was just kind of bored one day and wanted to buy a box, but nothing was catching my eye except the bb cream and the cleanser. So I decided, why the heck not. I will use the other items too, but I am not excited that I paid for a box and didn't get what I wanted. That is the whole point of a naked box.

I've also heard that the from nature, or green tea, can't remember.... anyway. One of those boxes posted a spoiler of a cleanser and immediately it sold out. Now they are saying it was not supposed to be in the box.

I just got my Naked box and I had also ordered a 2 pack of Ramosu Hyaluronic Acid.  One of the bottles leaked everywhere!  I emailed them and I'm hoping they'll get back to me in a decent amount of time.  The only bad thing is having to wait so long to get the replacement.  They weren't cheap and I had to pay extra for shipping because I ordered them :*(

My Slowganic cleansers appear to be melted, too.  Are they not supposed to look like that?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my Naked box and I had also ordered a 2 pack of Ramosu Hyaluronic Acid.  One of the bottles leaked everywhere!  I emailed them and I'm hoping they'll get back to me in a decent amount of time.  The only bad thing is having to wait so long to get the replacement.  They weren't cheap and I had to pay extra for shipping because I ordered them :*(

My Slowganic cleansers appear to be melted, too.  Are they not supposed to look like that?!
the pictures I've seen of the slowganic cleansers is that they are fluffy.   I ordered the full size and mine better not be melted :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

this is a pic of it from another blog

img_00291.jpg

I ordered a slowganic lemon cleanser a couple weeks back, just recieved it and it's halfway melted... What would you guys do? Do memebox send replacement for damaged items?  :unsure:
You have to take pictures of the product, before they will "send" (maybe) a replacement or give you points, depending whats wrong with the product.

the pictures I've seen of the slowganic cleansers is that they are fluffy.   I ordered the full size and mine better not be melted :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

this is a pic of it from another blog

img_00291.jpg
That product gives me the creepies, the texture is scary.

Okay, mine is still fluffy.  It reminds me of... I don't know... marshmallow creme? But not sticky at all.  I feel like I know of something that it is like but my brain cannot come up with whatever it is that I'm trying to think of.

Its not bouncy, though.

You have to take pictures of the product, before they will "send" (maybe) a replacement or give you points, depending whats wrong with the product.
 Oh, you do?  Maybe I should write another email with the pictures attached?

Do you have a better email address than hi@memebox?

No replacement for the slowganic cleaner fyi on Naked15 box, just the points. Oh well, I was semi looking forward to it, but mostly interested in the rest of the box. 

I did email them about it and let them know of the issues that people here are experiencing with this cleanser..

I did receive a reply to my original email and they did ask for photos.  I sent one that showed the sloppy mess but I wonder if they want more than that?  They also said "Please let us know which option you prefer".  

I'm assuming that meant do I want points or the product but there was no explanation in the email.

It would have to be at least 15 points for me not to want them to send the product to me because I had to pay extra in shipping just to add it to my order!

I said that my decision would be based on how many points they were going to give me.  I hope this all works out.  If anything, I'll just be using those points to order more boxes!

Mine weren't like the picture added over here. I've gotten it in a previous memebox alongside greentea and adley sample and I remember the texture very well. Mine is now very watery and has loads of bubbles in between the melted texture. They did reply and asked wether i want a new or points, so I selected a new one. Hope they send it soon!!

Well, I'm currently a teensy bit disappointed.  They did offer to send the new product but only with my next order (not a big deal, I have a LOT of them) but they mentioned that it might make my original order take longer!

They offered me $6 in points.  The Ampoule itself costs $10!  And I had to pay extra shipping to get it.  So that's not going to work for me.

I mentioned that so we will see what the response is.  I would guess that its cheaper for them to give points than ship something out.  We'll see.  I'm *definitely* just going to get the product if they will only give $6 points!

It seems they are really not wanting to deal with external problems. They shrugged off a few of my emails. I think I grant them too much forgiveness even when I am a paying customer..  <_<

Also, should we petition for less/no repeats??? I'm totally sick of being a loyal fan and getting the same stuff over and over, especially the sheet masks.

I will get the restock, Nakedbox or Mask boxes if I wanted those. It seems like they are clearing out their inventory by stuffing those products into our boxes--- especially the superbox which we paid alot for  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and the minibox which they themselves described as "good for trying samples" but why should we try new samples when we already had those in the other boxes.

It seems they are really not wanting to deal with external problems. They shrugged off a few of my emails. I think I grant them too much forgiveness even when I am a paying customer..  <_<

Also, should we petition for less/no repeats??? I'm totally sick of being a loyal fan and getting the same stuff over and over, especially the sheet masks.

I will get the restock, Nakedbox or Mask boxes if I wanted those. It seems like they are clearing out their inventory by stuffing those products into our boxes--- especially the superbox which we paid alot for  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and the minibox which they themselves described as "good for trying samples" but why should we try new samples when we already had those in the other boxes.
Yea the repeats are too repetitive.

I've been having issues with paying with paypal because I capped my guest spending limit, and I asked them if they were going to get a new payment processor, and they said by the end of May... Have not heard anything back from them yet.

Also I just received another email  reply that I sent to them April 10th. They now just responded to, in regards to a shipping question. " You have received you're package" uhhh yea, its like a month later. How many people work at Memebox I wonder?..

Latest posts

Back