Memebox Issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea the repeats are too repetitive.

I've been having issues with paying with paypal because I capped my guest spending limit, and I asked them if they were going to get a new payment processor, and they said by the end of May... Have not heard anything back from them yet.

Also I just received another email  reply that I sent to them April 10th. They now just responded to, in regards to a shipping question. " You have received you're package" uhhh yea, its like a month later. How many people work at Memebox I wonder?..
Geez... They shouldn't keep on doing this because evidently they reach out to more people and starts to ignore the loyal members. Whats going to happen is that the memeaddicts will get fedup at one point and things well sell slower. I hope their customer service will improve.

We would need to work out a petition if we keep seeing repeats everywhere. It feels like they just want our money at times...and that makes it easy for me not to buy another box.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, my friend pointed out that any parcels exceeding $30 in central Europe will be heavily taxed by the customs but memebox plainly ignored that. I was lucky to have bought it with some points so it was slightly below $30...I do feel bad for those who needed to pay extras just because the shipping fee value was added to the box.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Geez... They shouldn't keep on doing this because evidently they reach out to more people and starts to ignore the loyal members. Whats going to happen is that the memeaddicts will get fedup at one point and things well sell slower. I hope their customer service will improve.

We would need to work out a petition if we keep seeing repeats everywhere. It feels like they just want our money at times...and that makes it easy for me not to buy another box.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, my friend pointed out that any parcels exceeding $30 in central Europe will be heavily taxed by the customs but memebox plainly ignored that. I was lucky to have bought it with some points so it was slightly below $30...I do feel bad for those who needed to pay extras just because the shipping fee value was added to the box.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Really, you're getting charged taxes on you're boxes? *will*? They've been putting "gift" on my boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really, you're getting charged taxes on you're boxes? *will*? They've been putting "gift" on my boxes.
you lucky girl. I haven't. A few other friends have. Because they are new to this and just got a few memepoints. I always buy them for less than $30 anyways..

Just in case anyone was wondering, I thought I'd post the resolution to my exploderated product issue :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I declined $6 points and asked for $12 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They said No, but they would ship the product to me Express and not hold up my regular Memebox deliveries.  They did not have it in stock but I would have to wait 5 days and then they would ship it.

I think.  Something may have gotten lost in translation since English was definitely not very easy for whoever wrote the message back. :\

Still, that makes me happy :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I get my stuff and it won't hold up my regular boxes.

Just got half way through my mini box 2 youtube review and found one of my products had leaked. thankfully was an oil and not all over my box but it is now forever shown on my review as I do one take videos in general. have emailled them and want to see how they resolve it.

I don't like repeats. That's it, if I buy a SB, Memebox Global or any other Curated box with a snazzy name, except for LB, don't add them.

Latest posts

Back