Memebox Issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, has anybody else had a problem with their packages heading the wrong direction. Mine went from San Francisco to Hawaii.

I live in Oklahoma, what the heck?

Last time it was sent to my local post office and then back across the state and back again.

That's right I'm talking about affiliate. In program section is one position which ended on May. So in fact there is no active program...

Hi guys!

I recently was deleting some old email where I found an old tracking number for a memebox that shipped out from Korea on April 10th and has been seen nowhere since. I still haven't received the box and I can't for the life remember which box it was I ordered! Would anyone happen to know? I thiiiink it was luckybox #1 but I'm not 100% sure. The shipping date was supposed to be April 8th.

I also emailed memebox about it last week =| After seeing @'s post I've sent a facebook message too.... *sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:
@@veritazy I've been trying track.memebox.com throughout the day and it hasn't been loading for me D: I thought the site was down or something! Is it because I'm using google chrome? O___O Oh dear, yet another issue.

I think I'm quite sure it was the lucky box #1 restocked now! I remember the Enprani cream being a spoiler, and other people's reviews of the box has the cream. Thanks so much, this should hopefully help my case... @_@

@@athy I hope they will sort it out for you. They have not been replying my emails so... *sigh*

Hi guys!

I recently was deleting some old email where I found an old tracking number for a memebox that shipped out from Korea on April 10th and has been seen nowhere since. I still haven't received the box and I can't for the life remember which box it was I ordered! Would anyone happen to know? I thiiiink it was luckybox #1 but I'm not 100% sure. The shipping date was supposed to be April 8th.

I also emailed memebox about it last week =| After seeing @'s post I've sent a facebook message too.... *sigh*
What's Australia's main postal hub where you track your items? @@athy - Ill pm you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just wrote in the plainest easiest English and I got a response! On the same day!!  This is the FOURTH one I wrote about the same exact thing, too!  Of course, they didn't actually specifically answer my question but hey, I'm just  happy someone responded :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Saffyra Ooh, good idea! I'll try using simpler English!

It didn't even occur to me that the people might just not be understanding what I'm trying to say... Time to spam them more messages *cackles* =3

Really though, I was such a mindless memebox minion until this happened... Really making me hesitate to buy the boxes I want even though I know I'll cave eventually anyway =___=

THEY FINALLY REPLIED TO MY EMAIL.

THEY SAID MY PACKAGE WAS STUCK IN CUSTOMS (it isn't according to tracking, but whatever they say~) AND SO THEY'RE OFFERING ME A REFUND.

WOOHOOO~~~ I can now freely buy boxes with no doubt in my mind again ^___^ 

Although I do wish that I could have had my luckybox instead. Oh well. =x 

THEY FINALLY REPLIED TO MY EMAIL.

THEY SAID MY PACKAGE WAS STUCK IN CUSTOMS (it isn't according to tracking, but whatever they say~) AND SO THEY'RE OFFERING ME A REFUND.

WOOHOOO~~~ I can now freely buy boxes with no doubt in my mind again ^___^ 

Although I do wish that I could have had my luckybox instead. Oh well. =x 
well please wait a few more hours as new boxes are out later today,@@athy,then decide on what ones to buy

well please wait a few more hours as new boxes are out later today,@@athy,then decide on what ones to buy
@@Lorna ljblog Ooh thank you for the heads up!

I'm glad I was so undecisive then! Although I already have four boxes in my cart... So now it's going to be even harder to narrow my selection down...

How did you know new boxes are coming out later? =O Did I miss an email?

There's three new ones just appeared... At home, vitamin care and cooling care but some say VIP... Wondering what a VIP is and why they are so special!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back