Memebox Issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Memebox ALWAYS  requires a signature upon delivery of there box's/products

Every order I've had that goes through USPS has never needed a signature, whether they put it in the box or hand deliver it to me. It's been this way for maybe 5 or so boxes/packages in the last 2 months that I've recieved.

Hi aralosin and LuxxyLuxx,

Thank you so much for trying to help!

I finally got a call back from USPS and they said that the package wasn't in their warehouse and based on the tracking it was delivered. They said that they will talk to the carrier that handled that package to see if he delivered it to the right place. 

I was looking into processing a claim with USPS but you can only be compensated if there was insurance attached to the package. Memebox never had an option for purchasing insurance. I don't know if their shipments are insured or not. Would you happen to know?

As for signature requirement, I am the same as aralosin, they never required me to sign for a memebox. Only express shipping with DHL required a signature. I always thought that USPS would ring the door bell to let you know they have a package and if no one was home they would take the package back to their warehouse and leave a note for re-delivery. I live in an apartment, so I would assume they wouldn't toss the package on the floor where others could possibly steal it. No one even rang me that day, which is the frustrating bit, because if they did that none of this would have happened. I don't know if you can tell the post office to not leave packages at your apartment and just keep them at the warehouse for pick-up.

Hi aralosin and LuxxyLuxx,

Thank you so much for trying to help!

I finally got a call back from USPS and they said that the package wasn't in their warehouse and based on the tracking it was delivered. They said that they will talk to the carrier that handled that package to see if he delivered it to the right place.

I was looking into processing a claim with USPS but you can only be compensated if there was insurance attached to the package. Memebox never had an option for purchasing insurance. I don't know if their shipments are insured or not. Would you happen to know?

As for signature requirement, I am the same as aralosin, they never required me to sign for a memebox. Only express shipping with DHL required a signature. I always thought that USPS would ring the door bell to let you know they have a package and if no one was home they would take the package back to their warehouse and leave a note for re-delivery. I live in an apartment, so I would assume they wouldn't toss the package on the floor where others could possibly steal it. No one even rang me that day, which is the frustrating bit, because if they did that none of this would have happened. I don't know if you can tell the post office to not leave packages at your apartment and just keep them at the warehouse for pick-up.
I have never had USPS ring my bell for a package, they usually just leave it.

Every order I've had that goes through USPS has never needed a signature, whether they put it in the box or hand deliver it to me. It's been this way for maybe 5 or so boxes/packages in the last 2 months that I've recieved.
That's scary..anything with tracking requires a signature in Canada... I didnt know it was different for US. So yea, than you can't hold Memebox accountable for mis-delivered, missing packages unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:
As for signature requirement, I am the same as aralosin, they never required me to sign for a memebox. Only express shipping with DHL required a signature. I always thought that USPS would ring the door bell to let you know they have a package and if no one was home they would take the package back to their warehouse and leave a note for re-delivery. I live in an apartment, so I would assume they wouldn't toss the package on the floor where others could possibly steal it. No one even rang me that day, which is the frustrating bit, because if they did that none of this would have happened. I don't know if you can tell the post office to not leave packages at your apartment and just keep them at the warehouse for pick-up.
I've always been paranoid about packages and apartments. Too many people around. I do know that on the usps tracking page, you can make an account and  give it delievery instructions via the internet. I'm not sure if you can request them to leave it at the post office, I don't have anything coming at the moment to look at the options. Maybe you could try this in the future? I hope you get it sorted :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Typically when USPS delivers something to me and I'm not there they put one of those pinkish slips in my box because the package is too big, and I go pick it up. That is always how I receive my memeboxes.

So I ordered one of the restocked Naked boxes a few weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped.

When I sent a query to Memebox they sent me back the link to the shipping schedule (which its not on).

I sent them the box details and order number the first time.... Were Naked boxes previously on the schedule or something or am I just being fobbed by lazy customer service?

So I ordered one of the restocked Naked boxes a few weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped.

When I sent a query to Memebox they sent me back the link to the shipping schedule (which its not on).

I sent them the box details and order number the first time.... Were Naked boxes previously on the schedule or something or am I just being fobbed by lazy customer service?
Which # did you order? If it is the #24 then it ships on the 11th. I think restocks generally get shipped out pretty quickly though.. Hopefully they will get back to you soon. I am waiting on some of my boxes too...they don't usually take this long.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Which # did you order? If it is the #24 then it ships on the 11th. I think restocks generally get shipped out pretty quickly though.. Hopefully they will get back to you soon. I am waiting on some of my boxes too...they don't usually take this long. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Nope not the new one :-(

I ordered box #14 which first shipped in May....

Not sure i'm good here but I'm getting so tired and pissed inside.

I've been emailing to memebox since last wednesday with a affiliate withdrawal request and they keep ignoring it and my total is getting higher and higher.

I want my memepoints I've earned (well I do have now $50 in balance but I asked for a withdrawal for 29 so I get my it sooner than 5 days.)

Normally when I would email them with a withdrawal I would get an answer within 12 hours sometimes 24 hours but never had to wait longer.

And suddenly They 100% ignoring me to whatever email I'm sending them for my withdrawal request.

So I haven't heard from them in a week. Only got the standard mememail, affiliate mail and vip mail.

It's not that I'm sending them rude mails.. like the other way arround (happy & <3)

So since last Wednesday to today, did anyone got a personal typed reply back from memebox

(I know there has been problems with emailing them in the past, but I'm talking about this past week)

Help me please, I'm out of ideas :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@marjojojoleintje I would love to help, but I haven't been emailing them in the past weeks. I don't usually have an issue at all (I'm a lame customer yes). But I think they are backed up with emails and orders all week it seems. Hopefully after today everything's fine.. It could be that multiple emails are recognized as spam and ended up in their spam box. If all fails, maybe FB message them?

Nope not the new one :-(

I ordered box #14 which first shipped in May....
I do recall someone bought a phantom restock box which didn't suppose to exist, but paid for it anyways. They emailed memebox to confirm the restock and they honored it. The box was sent to her (was it ljblog I don't remember).

In any case, just send them a straightforward email with order number and all. It might take awhile for a reply..

@@marjojojoleintje I would love to help, but I haven't been emailing them in the past weeks. I don't usually have an issue at all (I'm a lame customer yes). But I think they are backed up with emails and orders all week it seems. Hopefully after today everything's fine.. It could be that multiple emails are recognized as spam and ended up in their spam box. If all fails, maybe FB message them?
That could be! I'll email with a different email adress :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (already facebooked them but they ignore)

That could be! I'll email with a different email adress :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (already facebooked them but they ignore)
I wonder how many emails they have to deal with each day. To a certain degree, I do pity those CS people. But an issue is an issue, ignoring them will only cause more distressed emails to come. Lesson is; deal with it, fast and precise. 

I wonder how many emails they have to deal with each day. To a certain degree, I do pity those CS people. But an issue is an issue, ignoring them will only cause more distressed emails to come. Lesson is; deal with it, fast and precise. 
I wish I could work for them as email lady, I would love to help out all those people and me with issues, I'm quite the fast emailer :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And people would be less pissed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Not sure i'm good here but I'm getting so tired and pissed inside.

I've been emailing to memebox since last wednesday with a affiliate withdrawal request and they keep ignoring it and my total is getting higher and higher.

I want my memepoints I've earned (well I do have now $50 in balance but I asked for a withdrawal for 29 so I get my it sooner than 5 days.)

Normally when I would email them with a withdrawal I would get an answer within 12 hours sometimes 24 hours but never had to wait longer.

And suddenly They 100% ignoring me to whatever email I'm sending them for my withdrawal request.

So I haven't heard from them in a week. Only got the standard mememail, affiliate mail and vip mail.

It's not that I'm sending them rude mails.. like the other way arround (happy & <3)

So since last Wednesday to today, did anyone got a personal typed reply back from memebox

(I know there has been problems with emailing them in the past, but I'm talking about this past week)

Help me please, I'm out of ideas :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just got a response from them an hour ago @@marjojojoleintje

I do recall someone bought a phantom restock box which didn't suppose to exist, but paid for it anyways. They emailed memebox to confirm the restock and they honored it. The box was sent to her (was it ljblog I don't remember).

In any case, just send them a straightforward email with order number and all. It might take awhile for a reply..
I was a bit worried for a bit there because the same thing happened with the scent boxes but Memebox had been all over it that time.

I got this in an email though so I'm happier now;

"Your order is ready for shipment and once it leaves our warehouse you will receive a tracking number."

I don't need it til Christmas as it's a present so that's good enough for me!

Ok I hope someone can tell me something anything about this situation I have with meme right now. Last month I emailed to let them know I was very unhappy with my last few boxes. I'm up to trying new things and I love Korean cosmetics and skincare but dang! They are charging us months in advance and some of these boxes are just straight junk to me! It's cool I keep ordering hoping to get new things to try. Anyway after I email them I go from vip to removed from their emails period!? I got boxes comming and I'm not getting any kind of address verification like I used to. I'm wondering about a shipping notification since 1 box is supposed to ship today. I sent an email today and didn't even get the normal -we got ur email- auto reply!!!! What should I do?????

Latest posts

Back